Contact advertising [email protected]

so it seems fx series is dead... cant find a 990 mobo anywhere... either discontinued...

M

Mark Shumaker

so it seems fx series is dead... cant find a 990 mobo anywhere... either discontinued or sold out or get a used one (probly mined on) on sale on ebay for $500 or more.... is it phased out already? kinda feels like it an so comes ryzen... no complaints on the procs.... waaaayyyy to many complaints on pretty much every motherboard made for it... to the point newegg reviews show up on amazon reviews word for word almost.... with the exact same amount of stars/eggs 3.4 3.6 3.8 is it even worth it? wanted a 1600x with either one of the gigabyte mobos or the msi x370 gaming m7 ack.....which has abolutely NO REVIEWS on amazon newegg or tiger direct.... its like... illegal to talk about it or what? .... this is to crazy

M

Mark Shumaker

damn ...almost forgot... seems NONE of the ryzen mobos just up an let you install them with what you already have..... gotta erase windows altogether an basically start fresh.,.... i havnt done that ever.... i just delete old mobo programs an drivers before doin new one.....and it ''has to be newest version'' im not buyin or downloading windows again... wtf is goin on?

A

Allen J Russell

I can personally recommend the asus crosshair vi hero x370 motherboard. As for windows , you always have to reenter a product key when changing hd, or motherboard. You won't have to do a fresh install but a new product key is needed.

A

Allen J Russell

Make sure you use samsung b die ram for ryzen also. No trouble getting 3200mhz out if my gskills trident z rgb samsung b die ram

M

Mark Shumaker

i was gonna get these since apparently you NEED to buy high clock ram cuz ryzen throttles it back alot....
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Allen J Russell

A

Allen J Russell

My ryzen 1700x.

A

Allen J Russell

Everything is rgb even the logo is modded rgb

A

Allen J Russell

A

Allen J Russell

That's the qvl list, all cl14 are b die

A

Allen J Russell

My ram works awesome and I even have tighter timings then they were suppose to have .

A

Allen J Russell

Cl14 timings are 14 14 28, easily chose on xmp profile 2 within bios. One click and works exellent.

M

Mark Shumaker

i really want this ryzen thing.....

M

Mark Shumaker

M

Mark Shumaker

this is one of the things i was talking about.... leds going out.. ram burning up ..from ryzen

G

Gaston Prince

msi sucks anyways

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom