Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So iOS devices will get Fortnite and u will be able to sign up and try the game early...

S

Saif Elsheshtawy

So iOS devices will get Fortnite and u will be able to sign up and try the game early next week. IDK but maybe just maybe it will come for the Switch soon but the fact they made it first for a mobile device before a successful console hurts me!
(Source: EverythingApplePro)

A

Austin Mitchell Craft

No way

C

Chayavong

Free Game No Harm lol

J

Jesse Flores

Mobile is way more successful than switch.

D

David Gabriel

I've already got a BT controller. Gonna try and squad up with some friends who have it on ps4...once it hits android. :p

A

Ashley Minard

It's a good thing that it's been moved over to mobile devices makes it promising for a switch port even more.

K

Kyler Ferry

Rules of survival is on mobile. It's basically pubg, with the look of fortnite. It has bigger lobbies (120 players is the default), no lag, good controls, and I'm always connected to a match within 5 seconds.

A

Anders Salvesen

Trash games for trash phones. Gotcha.

B

Bram Thy Devourer

Fortnite will come to Switch, its just a matter of time.

S

Sergio Martinez

You do realize cell phones are a lot more successful than switch is right?

J

Jay R Caguiat

It will definitely come to switch, my prediction is on september, when they launch their paid online service, those free to play online games will also be release like:
Arena of Valor(moba)
Fortnite(battleroyal)
Maybe there are also some games that we havent heard of,

E

Enrique Jr Alvarez

It will be Monday when you have to sign up for an invitation code on the fortnite website

E

Essam Abbasi

lol i do watch everythingapplepro... a decent channel.. nowadays//

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom