Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So, I'm skipping Splatoon 2 since it doesn't have a multiplayer split screen option....

T

Thomas V. Kirkeby

So, I'm skipping Splatoon 2 since it doesn't have a multiplayer split screen option. How does Arms play? Can it be played with a single JoyCon, or do each player need a pair/ProController? It's just more fun playing with your friends at your side.

J

Jason James Grubb

Arms can be split yes.

J

Jeffri Tjin

Single joy con works... But it's kinda awkward, try having a pair or even pro controller if you can.

J

Jaxon Sanol

Yeah sadly I'm passing on it too. I was at least hoping local co op could be split screen so I could play with my kid

M

Marc Re Percussion

Arms is great for battling friends joycon can be split

Shame your missing out on splatoon though the rounds are short so you could take turns I guess

M

Marc Re Percussion

Don't get me wrong I wish it had split screen Co op too but I love splatoon too much to skip it

M

Marc Re Percussion

It is odd because Nintendo are the couch play champions but it's just the way shooters are going and racing games I own 5 racing games on PS4 not one of them can I just race split screen with my friends

T

Thomas V. Kirkeby

It's just that with Mario Kart, for instance, there's nothing better than being in the same room with your friends as you get them with a red shell right before they cross the finish line, and you win the race. I just have a couple of friends with a Switch so far. It wouldnt be the same if we did an online match. Winning is a lot more fun when you are in the same room as the losers. :D

W

Warren Whillock

I'm skipping it coz fuck playing a shooter without a mouse

Z

Zachary Naugle

Warren Whillock I will agree on you with that but for some reason motin control gives me more room for quick time. it's my reaction maybe but who knows

R

Rob Emanuel

1st I've heard this about Splat2n. That is disappointing!

E

Ernest Devin O'Toole

I can't believe they didn't put this in. I'm heartbroken.

S

Steven Caravella

This is news to me. I am now very dissapointed in this game already. Why would they not add this feature? I may not pick up my reserved copy now. Sad Sad day.

A

Andres Vladimir Rivera

Tbh skipping out on this just because no splitscreen us dumb im still gonna get mines today

J

Justin Nicholas LaRoche

Rounds are only 3 minutes long, definitely worth getting imo. Wait a couple of weeks and see if Gamestop has it used. That way, you can return it if you decide y'all don't like it enough to keep.

M

Mappy Quintos

single joycon is possible, but the controls are awkward, it's easier to punch with the triggers and use your thumb for jumping and dodging

M

Mark Arthur

Oh bummer I didn't know that it couldn't be split screen.

J

Joseph Loveland

I may as well. Online is ok, but I wouldn't have gotten ARMS or MK if I couldn't play them with my kidsx

M

Mark Arthur

Any chance of that changing? Could it be done in the 1st one?

G

Ger Posadas Dimailig

Yeah, this is sad news. The game would be sweet to play split screen. Not sure what they were thinking. I guess they want to sell more switches but still cant keep up with the demand. This is sad.

But as the others said, Arms can be played split screen with any controller. The online game is fun. It puts you and a friend into random games. Some games 1 person may sit but the little rest is always good.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom