Contact advertising [email protected]

So I'm new to pc gaming, coming over from ps4, and I'm trying to learn how to use...

K

Kevin Mcfall

So I'm new to pc gaming, coming over from ps4, and I'm trying to learn how to use mods. I've got the nexus mod manger and loot but I'm wondering if nexus is pretty much the go-to for mods or if there is a better way or place to get them. I haven't figured out to install mods manually yet but if that's a better way to do it I'm willing to learn. I built a pretty good rig w/ a 4k monitor so I'm really trying to make the most of it. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

T

Timothy Johnson

For most mods, the Nexus is the go to. As far as manually installing mods goes, the process varies by game, usually you'll find a mod or 2 on the Nexus that'll tell you how to install, otherwise, google it for the specific game.

Z

Zachary Abel

Like he ^ said, Nexus is the main go to, but some games have direct access through the launcher such as Fallout 4. Other games have mod access in Steam through the workshop.

A

Anthony Dorsa

Nexus is good, a lot of times you can just use the steam workshop too, which literally just requires you to hit the subscribe button, but that depends on the game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom