Contact advertising [email protected]

So im looking to buy a new multi color light keyboard with matching mouse, and...

G

Giovanni Ponce

So im looking to buy a new multi color light keyboard with matching mouse, and possibly mouse pad. I like how the Corsair looks but ive obviously seen cheaper sets on ebay, mostly non big name brands, just wondering whats best in terms of durability, and functionality when playing games. Would the cheaper ones work, and overall what would be the best in your opinion. Thanks
Pic of what they had at my local best buy.

P

Paul Adam Rubak

In my opinion you pay for what you get.

You buy a cheap off brand board on eBay it might work for a bit or it might be good but has no warranty (chances are it’s not)

You buy a good name brand board your paying for quality and a pretty decent warranty and if you don’t like it return it and try another.

It’s worth saving for a good board

W

Wayne Pritchard

I have a corsair strafe that ive had over 2 years or so,and no damage to mine and I absoluitely love it

C

Colton Eskeli

I have a Corsair K70 that’s 3 years old and still going strong.

R

Royce Woods

I run a razer v2 with the yellow switches and love it. I was debating on a k95 but the open switches and having to keep them clean was turned me away. Other boards I've ran were the blackwidow ultimate and 6gv2. I would say I agree with Paul in paying for what you get. I've loved all my boards and switched from green razer switches (blue switches) to yellow (brown switches) because the clicking was driving my wife nuts. Having the click switches I loved because of the audible sound knowing I pressed something. I suggest "rocket jump ninja" on YouTube for reviews but that's just me

R

Royce Woods

Press the buttons get the switches you like

T

Tim Woodworth

I love my Corsair setup. I got the k95 platinum keyboard, glaive mouse and rgb mouse pad. I can say Corsair makes really nice products. It’s better to buy something nice once then buy something cheap 5 times.

J

J-Zy Marz

I have Strafe Cherry Mx for a year.... still no issues

T

Trent Marshall

The Corsair K70 LUX and M65 PRO RGB is a badass combo.

J

Jacob Gonzalez

I’ve had my Corsair K70 for two years along with my brother which he’s had for two years we got them together

J

Jacob Gonzalez

And he’s spilt water inside of his and it still works perfect

J

Joey Smith

The only corsair products I avoid are mice and headsets. Everything else I've used from them I've absolutely loved.

S

Sean Pineda

I just bought the k63 wireless for travel. I usually use ducky keyboards (i have 4). It has a decent build quality. I prefer blue switches but i can manage with Red. It isnt RGB but because it is wireless its best that way. Overall i am pretty impressed. It is a little over a 100 dollars. Its cheaper than pok3r, ducky, and other 60 / 80 percent keyboards that are considered quality keyboards.

G

Giannis Papathanasiou

I have motospeed ck104 for a couple of years now. Solid and going strong. Something that makes it that cheap? No program support for macros and staff.

K

Kyle Alan

what games do you play?

J

James Day

Cooler master make decent combos for mouse and keyboard, mousepad i got the thermaltake draconis which i like. i have a corsair keyboard and razer mouse now, but i still have the coolermaster combo cause too bloody good to get rid of, lol. was gifted new items btw :)

C

Clement Chan

Stop overpaying, checkout zeusgear mousepads on amazon, best quality and great price too! Personally been using it and it shits on my steelseries, corsair, and razer mousepads

R

Reece Goddard

I just got a k70 today, I already love it more than my cooler master

T

Travis Bess

Corsair k95 plat scimitar pro mouse pad void pro wireless and headset stand all feel really strong a sturdy metal construction ok keyboard and headset and stand unlike my razor I just had

F

Florian Denis

Try redragon, its really good

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom