Contact advertising [email protected]

So I'm going to buy two of these to water cool my GPUs and I'm kind of intimidated....

J

Joshua Martin

So I'm going to buy two of these to water cool my GPUs and I'm kind of intimidated. Anyone have any tips on how to safely do this?
Edit: I cannot afford a custom loop lol..

K

Kaleb Hermit Pout

Curious myself

S

Spencer Dewar

I mean, as long as you understand the principle of putting a heatsink on a cpu, it's about the same.

Just be careful not to lose the screws when installing it on your 1070/1080

A

Austin Heusinkveld

Just custom loop it at this point

P

Putu Rudolf

Lol just buy custom loop its better and looks more beautifull

R

Richard Savoy

E

Erick Ingram Jr.

Why is this one so cheap

B

Brandon Lee

I think they are only compatible with the founders edition cards. Im not sure though.

A

Alexander Rafael Pacheco Willson

I did a hlf janky install of a GTX 980 TI cooler on my 1080. since the GTX 1080 and 980 Ti have the same mounting. they fit perfectly its very easy. you just need some of the th right tools. with the 1080. the backplate uses nuts. so be prepared for that. other that its fun and worth it.

J

Jason Ryan

lol waterblock cooler cooling.. next big thing, coolers for your coolers..lmao

J

Joseph Sillas

It was easy. Have any question HMU I own and have installed one of these. I'm running mine with a Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000. I would say make sure you have a small enough nut driver for the screws underneath your back plate so you don't scratch your PCB. Look for a precision nut driver set.

J

Jacob Tesmond

YouTube is your friend

G

Gabriel Luis Zamora

if youre going to sli and watercool, I suggest just do a custom loop

J

Joshua Martin

I cannot afford a custom loop lol

L

Lal Ngilneia

Im curious, is 120 rad enough to cool graphics card.. even if it can cool, is the fan noisy...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom