Contact advertising [email protected]

So i need some help. On my new pc. Every game works fine, but GTA V sometimes go down...

• Thread starter Victor Møller Pedersen
  • Start date
V

Victor Møller Pedersen

So i need some help. On my new pc. Every game works fine, but GTA V sometimes go down to 20 fps for lile 2-5 min then gets back to my original 70+fps. I play on ULTRA settings 1080p. And sometimes the game crsshes. And rarely it crashes my whole PC. EVERY OTHER GAME WORKS FINE

V

Victor Møller Pedersen

And another question. Is it possible for me to play games with sound coming from my headset while listening to music on my headset?

R

Rohit S Kammath

Pls tell us ur specs

V

Victor Møller Pedersen

This enough?

P

Presidnt Othman

I think it's some drivers problem, just updated all your drivers and your Bios

D

Devran Memis

İ Think THE Harddisk is THE problem

L

Lewis Kiltie

Could be your hdd. I had the same problem with skyrim a couple years back and it was because my hard drive was on its way out. I'd update all available drivers first though to see if that fixes anything

T

Tommy Johnson

Fire up msi afterburner or like software, show CPU/ram/pagefile/GPU utilization and temps, when this dropout happens see what it pegged out or dropping off, there is the problem , ultra GTA 5 requires a decent amount of hardware

Moded gta5 ultra @ 5760 x 1080 with e5 2696 v4 , 64g ram and SLI Titan x

P

Presidnt Othman

I just found this meme and I couldn't resist throwing it here

M

Martin van Os

2 words.. Thermal Throtteling. You trying to play on settings meant for high end GPU's. Untill the RX Vega comes out you have to settle with lesser settings. Just try to tweak some settings to get a more stable performance.

R

Richard Sanders

ive heard this problem before from others

G

Guillermo Espinoza

Same things happens with my PC with a Gtx 970 and fx8150! Everything is running smooth then it starts stuttering dropping frames to 15 sometimes and then after a little it goes back to normal!

G

Guillermo Espinoza

The reason I don't play gta that often, too annoying!

C

Cory VanSumeren

If you are overclockex turn it down a little.

Also others may disagree but if you have nvidia use the nvidia experience game optimizer ird there for a reason.

T

Taiyon Demyers

This is 1 reason why I prefer to play gta5 on PS4. I have the same, exact problem but my specs are as follows.

GTX 1070
I7 4790K
24gigs of 1600 ddr3 ram

A

Angelique Hoekstra

Put grass on normal

V

Victor Møller Pedersen

Oh and one more thing. The "FPS drops" only happend in Online. Havnt had it while playing singeplayer :/

T

Tommy Johnson

That can easily be server related

S

Sagar Sainger

OK let me tell you what is the problem it is your ram that game uses upto 10gb system ram at ultra and you have 8gb and it the frame rate only drops In online because for last 2-2.5 years online has been extensively developed and made visually better hence requiring upto 5gb vram and 10gb at 1080p ultra / very high. And v sync is your friend in gta

TL;DR GET 1 MORE STICK OF RAM MAKING TOTAL 16GB

A

Angelique Hoekstra

I get framedrops when a hydra is flying close above me.My frames drop to 45 fps while my avg without hydra flying around is 100 fps.You sure there's no cheater or hydra around you at the time this happens?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom