Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I just picked up a new Switch from Best Buy after mine bricked with a third party...

L

Lee Burgos

So I just picked up a new Switch from Best Buy after mine bricked with a third party dock. I'm gonna update again and use the official guts (I have a portable shell as well) but other than that, what do you guys want me to test? Third party cables and power banks? Don't really care if this one gets bricked now, what's done is done.

J

Joe Martin

Should have contact NoA to get it repaired, might have gotten your saves restored as well...

Д

Деннис Мюллер

Which dock was it?

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

How is Nyko still aloud to sell these zombie docks? Fell like they should be recalled with all these issues

O

Oğuzhan Yavuz

That's why I always use official stuff.

E

Edward Freeman

It just be yall..... I been Useing 3rd party never had one problem

G

Greg Smith

I’m sure many people wanna know if the 3rd party cables cause issues

S

Sean Biggs

didnt u have a warranty? why buy another arent they covered by nintendo?

J

Jeff Kihei Woods

Test it in the 3rd party dock again just to make sure it won’t brick

J

Jeremiah Rodriguez

Yes third party cables

J

Jeremiah Rodriguez

Is there a such thing as first part cables? Does Nintendo license a usb to usb c cable?

J

Joe Martin

Any cable that requires an authentication chip in the connector housing will have similar requirements (and related issues) to the hubs, docks, adapters, and other devices...

T

Tony Billingsley

I did just buy a $10 USBc male to USBc female 6’ extension cable from Walmart that was with Switch accessories. Not sure if it was license by Nintendo or not and now I’m a little worried to use it. I bought it to give me a little more extension with my OEM charger for on the go. If you want, that would be a good one to try out. Don’t see why/how it could cause damage but sounded kinda cheap to me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom