Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So i just finished act 2 of that garden place in sonic mania and what is supposed to...

I

Ike Lavitschke

So i just finished act 2 of that garden place in sonic mania and what is supposed to happen for the boss is you slide in inside of a block of ice and hit a wall and the ice breaks and you fight a robot boss guy that shifts around, but for me the wall was not there and i completed the boss fight without fighting. Then, at the end of the level, eggman guy was there and i think a cut-scene was supposed to happen, but Sonic and Tails just glitched back and forth in one place like they were looking side to side really quickly which I got on video:

C

Carlos Manuel Vicente

I just bought Sonic mania and I don't know how to save the game

R

Ryan Morrison

Over the PA: "Umm Dr Robotnik, you missed you cue. Hello. Hello Dr. Please continue you assigned task. Oh for gods sake, we are not going through this Sonic 06 crap again."

S

Shota Naro

glitches lol

S

Sachariah Hill

This happened to me well it was similar it's just a glitch I suggest starting over

C

Chibi Love

ive been having similar glitches

J

James McCord

This is the 2nd or 3rd glitch with this game I've seen

N

Nicholas Tejas Jansen

Has anyone notice any lag when pressing the home button while this game is running? Takes mine 4-5 seconds before it reacts, it seems.

S

Spencer Miller

Something similar happened to me. I got past the boss without fighting him and I was able to free the animals but during the cutscene he froze me and tails and I was stuck while I watched the chaos emerald float past the frozen hedgehog. I reset the game and it started me on the next level.

C

Cascade Realm

yea they said they are supposed to be sending us a patch for all the glitches

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom