Contact advertising [email protected]

So i just created a 3rd account so i could focus there on widow and cree only. I main...

N

Nathie Ri

So i just created a 3rd account so i could focus there on widow and cree only. I main mercy by far on main, and when u read everyday stuff like "mercy players cant aim", proving the opposite feels great

P

Patricio Ivan Atr

Buru Atr is also a Mercy main but she carried my ass the other day with Widow in Junkertown, not all the Mercy players have bad aim!!

C

Chris Johnson

Why on earth do you need 3 accounts

F

Franklin Xavier Gifford

PS4? I assume?

T

Torri Weis

Why do people care enough to create numerous accounts lol. Just fckin practice. You don’t need multiple accounts to do it lol

J

Juan Galindo

Bad mercy mains can't aim*

Fixed. That unscaled pistol is pretty lethal. Made so many Genji players salty xD

L

Luc Gallois

I thought Mercy mains who can aim are called Ana mains :p

W

William Bongos

If you are playin against lvl 16 that walk straigh farward without straffing or anything its pretty easy... that doesnt prove anythinjg

S

Solaír Whómst Praisé

I'm a widow main and i love this! I only have one other account, to practice other heroes without being bitched at or really caring if people bitch at me, feels good man. you got this

N

Nathie Ri

They were silver portraits and some 500

O

Orrin Pierre

There is a separate mmr system on quickplay

R

Rohan Thorat

Owning on low level qp is nt good :3

S

Samin Hossain

But... Your playing against noobs.... Ofc it'll be ez

N

Nova Panther

It's quick play ,

S

Sahng-won Choe

I think subaccounts are not boastful.

J

Jacob Parrino

I play a lot of mercy and other heroes who require aim (like widow and sombra and etc...) but I do enjoy playing mercy sometimes and I love it when an enemy mercy tries to take me down..... I usually win because the other mercy can't even headshot

A

Aswin Fu'ad

I main genji hanzo but i made new acc to play lucio mercy. I wanna show them that i can do nothing n blame people when they cant carry me.

A

Austin Regan

I think the thing is that mercy players get carried.

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

let's team up ? Budding widow mains in making

S

Sebbe Ellsberg

I played hanzo on my smurf yesterday and some guy flamed my from start off game even though I was doing good, in the end of the game e wrote "stay plat forever". Mfw main is masters

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom