Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So i have mixed feelings about this game. 1st off this game is Just like XCOM, so i...

J

Jalen D Simmons

So i have mixed feelings about this game.
1st off this game is Just like XCOM, so i know I'll love it.

But i just hate Rabbids.

But aye is this the 1st game in history to produce a Mario game from a different company

C

Cameron Hale

I think after a certain point you can play with just the Mario characters and not the Rabbids

R

Ryoko Misaraki

Actually Square made Super Mario RPG back on SNES

J

Jamie-Hollywood Hull

Also hotel mario on philips cdi

D

Drew Holton

Sega developed Mario and sonic at the Olympic games

J

Jalen D Simmons

Oh right.

D

Dicky Holmes

Lol

E

Emmanuel André Leguizamón

Square Enix made a few Mario Sports game, Namco made the baseball game in gamecube. And the Tenis and golf were made by Camelot.
I can go on lol

J

Jesse McCree

I'm taking a chance with it even with my hatred of Rabbids, who knows maybe this game will make me like them. Aslong as it's in Nintendo's hand I'm sure you're at least getting a decent experience.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I'm happy people are excited but for me it's no to Ubisoft, no to Rabbids, no to the selfie hashtag humor. Everything about this game makes me cringe

M

Matt Evertson

If this had been all Nintendo, like an Xcom with the SSB lineup, I'd be all over it. But I can't stand the rabbids.

C

Chris Aita

#neverforget

G

Gene Gregg Vargas

I've never played xcom so I'm not sure if this is a good game for me. I love splatoon and arms though.

J

Jeremy M. Peters

Who made Mario Teaches Typing?

E

Eric Logan

My reaction

B

Benjamin Sullivan

When I first heard this announced I thought it was the worst idea for a crossover game ever. I told myself it would be awful and I had no plans on getting it.

Then I saw the E3 video and I fell in love with it. I pre-ordered it the next day and can't wait until Tuesday, I've even taken all day Wednesday off of work.

R

Robert LePage

You haven't heard of CD-I, have you?

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Square made Super Mario RPG.

D

Dustin Hudson

Doesn't Hudson Soft make the Mario Party games?

S

Shawn Spear

Hotel Mario

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom