Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So i have a server that has been active for almost 2 years, the settings, maps and...

• Thread starter David Jay Vandewater
  • Start date
D

David Jay Vandewater

So i have a server that has been active for almost 2 years, the settings, maps and rules have changed, people have come and gone, but i notice that people saw they want extremely boosted server. So give them one, only problem is two weeks later a Troll comes in geinds for an hr then wipes the server. So people leave or complain. Reduce it so trolls cant do this, and people dont want to grind so they leave. So with that in mind i gave everyone admin. They liked it for a week. The server is up 24/7 if it dashboards, crashes, or updates its back up ASAP. I have the best internet available in my area, a backup battery for server (if power failure). Sorry for the run on sentences. Lol

So My question is how would you run a server?

D

Dubsmash Deano Dubsmash

Pve or pvp

C

Cj Chris Smith

Pvepvp weekends or ORP :)

D

David Jay Vandewater

Pvp. We tried the pve ond the pvp/pve it was forcing players that want to be pve to be pvp. Also had so many pve claim to be raided by pvp for no reason, come to find out they as pve raided a pvp base, now want immunity. So thats my opinion on the pve/pvp

D

Dubsmash Deano Dubsmash

Ahh right i was looking for pve

J

John Ayers

I'd say if you want to play the game not be admin, put all the settings so your happy with them, you pay for it! Highly boosted servers do encourage trolls imo but there seems to be a lot of people who don't like the grind, it's very hard to get it right for everyone so just make sure your happy with it

D

David Jay Vandewater

The problem is if im the only one playing (which i dont much) why am i having it up 24/7 if no one is on it? Why keep a server up and pay more money to keep it up if its just me?

N

Nick Tinker

Keep it boosted just change certain things like breeding interval as that's a main cause for problems also dino damage can be a problem lower them and you should be cool

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom