Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I have a question for you all. I personally don't play official due to not having...

M

Michael Sebastian

So I have a question for you all. I personally don't play official due to not having the time it takes to breed or tame anything. Something's take days upon days to do. I have a family and full time job. I just don't have the time. So I play dedicated. However official has always peeked my interest due to most dedicated server stats are so boosted that plant x and even sometimes turrets are just a joke. So if I made a dedicated server and the only things I boosted on it are player/Dino carry weight as well as breeding and taming speeds. Would people be interested in it?

W

William Kaye

I already have a server what you are stating were it is only slightly boosted no Dino stats except weight is boosted X10 and

W

William Kaye

Xp 4 gather x8

W

William Kaye

Check out battle ark 661

A

Alex Doodle Crook

Turret damage is boosted to mach the stats so it like offial in that sense

W

William Kaye

Welcome to battle ark 661.

We are an ark PvP server hosted on a nitrado server in the UK, We are on the island map with a 20 slot server but as our community grows the more slots will be introduced.

We offer a starter pack of a level 100 argentavis OR tapejera and ramshackle metal tools to get you started.....also we have a white flag system for new starts which is 1 week pve so no raiding white flags as it will not be tolerated. Also we will not condone excessive damage and passive tame killing ,we know people hide items in passive tames so knocking them out is fine. To search for items.In addition to all of that we will be hosting events weekly and winners will be rewarded with non native dinos and fishing events will be held every 2 weeks and the biggest fish will be rewarded.

We are looking for mature adults to help our community grow. So 16+ if you aren't 16+ you are not getting on the server

Settings are as follows

Xp 4x
Gather 8x
Taming/maturing 4x
Weight boosted 10x
Fishing boosted 2.3x
Loot drops 2.3x

This server is for people that enjoy the grind and want a long standing server to build and enjoy.

Our community start up area is now built at south zone 2 spawn. There will be strictly NO PvP in this area this is also were we will be handing out your starter pack too

D

Dave Arcardium Irwin

TribesCollide24/7 slightly boosted your welcome anytime tribe or solo

S

Scott Mcqueen

'The Lost Ark'

Find this in the Unofficial PC sessions filter on Ark server browser from main screen it will list as:

[EU] The Lost Ark

Medium stat boosts to player and Dino

Taming:
x10
with slightly higher Dino food drain to speed it up more

Breeding:
All stats related to this are turned up high (still 2-3 hours to raise a wyvern)
30x hatching
44x maturing

Weight:
this is not unlimited so you have to use the right tames for what they are meant for

There is no admin and no rules

Currently we have 32 slots for 99 days game time

T

Tyler Sawyers

M

Michael Sebastian

I love how my question was for some reason in all your minds meaning go ahead and advertise your server. I don't care about your servers. I asked a question in regards to my server. So please, if you have an answer or statement requesting my question please feel free to post. If your just trying to advertise for your server then move on.

A

Andrew Valasek

I have 2 kids full time job I still play official as long as you have the right tribe members

R

Ryan Anthony Wilson

W

William Kaye

Tbh I think another server with the same stats as many many others you will have a hard time trying to populate it but sometimes it's hard to get the stats you want if you are happy to have no one on your server for a while I would say go ahead it's your server your settings and enjoy it people will come if it's the settings and boosts they want it may take a while but it's worth it if it's the settings you desire

W

William Kaye

Alex Doodle Crook I think you should stop being a dick and move on people really don't like it when you be a nob

D

Dereck Santiago

We will welcome you as thr 50000th server on the list that will be empty

I

Ian Mister

If you are a good admin people will stay. Regardless of the nitrado servers my player dedi still has 15+ peeps daily

S

Serius Malacius

Michael Sebastian it's Red right?

M

Mike S. Gessner

Rent a NITRADO server and set official stats with ORP on you’ll love it

R

Robby Adkins

Your best bet bud would be to go hop around official find one that's not too congested build stay quiet you'll be small and find stuff to trade get one of those tribes on your regular trading then eventually they will let you in we had a guy making tranq darts for us for like 2 weeks and hed only play like 20 min a day and bring us 20 tranqs for kibble then we just let him in with restrictions

A

Andrew Taggart

I have a server like this also

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom