Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So I have a island map in my cluster, it seems to have lower levels for most of the...

P

Paul Chastain

So I have a island map in my cluster, it seems to have lower levels for most of the Dino’s on the map, what settings should I have so they’re showing normal. I have set so in increments of 5s but don’t remember ever seeing lots of level 5s walking around

P

Paul Ogin

We have the same problem. The island, the center, and Ragnarok all have the same settings for difficulty but the levels for the dinos on the island just out right suck. I was thinking about changing the difficulty but still want the max level cap to be the same for all three maps. Not sure how to go about that

M

Martin Lee Whitehurst

M

Martin Lee Whitehurst

That should help you out

J

Jaden Scremo

Difficultly set to 5.0 gets you about standard

A

Andrew Crepeau

Set the dif offset too.

M

Michael Callow

10 does level 300 with 380 wyvrens found that out last night

P

Paul Ogin

I have my max level set correctly but it seems as though there are a lot of lower level dinos and not a lot of high-level ones. On Ragnarok and the center it is easy to find high level dinos but I had difficulty finding low-level kibble dinos. My buddy said it’s just the map, as the minimum level for rag is higher than the island.

A

Andrew Crepeau

Ive noticed this same trend on my island server.

C

Cavin Dreveskracht

U should try SE default settings are lower than the island now for some reason I get lvl 2s all day and I haven't bin able to change the difficulty offset for the PlayStation run server so to ragnarock I go were all the higher lvl dinosaurs spawn

D

Dean Herrington

Its just the maps its exactly the same on official servers

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom