Contact advertising [email protected]

So I have a chance to get faster internet. I just got a new modem which is compatible...

A

Amin Nausin

So I have a chance to get faster internet. I just got a new modem which is compatible with all speeds from my cable company. Thing is which plan should I pick? I have a 30 down 5 up Cable plan for 52.99 Canadian dollars a month + 6.84 tax. The next plan up is 75 down 10 up. This is for 67.74 inc tax which is a pretty big jump but if I consider the recent price drop in canada, my original price for my 30 d 5 u was 65.48 inc tax so its only like a $2 price bump. My second option is a 100 down 10 up which comes to 72.27 inc tax. All of these plans are unlimited bandwitdth. I want to know if 100mbps is worth it over 75mbps.

K

Kristian Geiger

Go big or go home man

G

Gerald Kan

Well its 33% faster for downloads so its your call man. Id personally be happy with 75 but if you got the extra dollars to spend go for 100

S

Stoski Mosti

100 down but 10 up? Wtf? Cable sucks big time!

I have 35 down and 20 up but if I could get 100 down I'd be getting 40 up. This is via VDSL.

Fuckin cable, man.

J

James Baker-Hewitt

I have 7mb and 0.6 upload, get on my level. EDIT: whilst i have a 5820k and a 1080ti.......Beast of a PC and Trump is better than my internet.

J

James Baker-Hewitt

Personally, do you need the extra download and upload. If yes then do it.

N

Nikita Weeb

where's the 250 mbps bracket?

S

Steffen Willuhn

Fucking hell. Meanwhile in germany: 100 up, 100 down, 40 Euros a month.

J

Jesse van der Heijde

Fucking hell. Meanwhile in The Netherlands: 500up, 500down, 45 Euros a month.

S

Sahriar Saikat

And here my 5Mbpis connection is better than 99.99% connection of my country FML

M

Mohamed Ragab

lol i have 4up and I am not complaining

D

Da Kim

I had to face the same decision as you (I live like 2 hours away from you) instead of choosing 75 or 100mbps, 250mbps became availible when I was about to buy 100mbps so I just went with 250mbps. Are you going with start.ca? Great company and referrals gives discount :)

D

Daniel Harris

If you can't afford it, then I would get the one that suits your needs, not wants. If you can, then wants.

H

Hillary Jimbob

Boycott ADSL, choose Fibre. The fastest & most stable type of broadband.

H

Hillary Jimbob

You do realized that high ping & packet loss issue are normal for ADSL's broadband.

D

Da Kim

Who's paying?

S

Sergio Barraza

I paid 60 for 250 down and something like 20 up I don't remember the speed for downloading and streaming is amazing especially if you have multiple people on the network

S

Sergio Barraza

I do live right in the middle of everything big in California though so good internet isn't hard to find

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom