Contact advertising [email protected]

So I get my last condor at long last. 479,763rd times a charm. Yea me. So I try to go...

• Thread starter Turdfergison Fergison
  • Start date
T

Turdfergison Fergison

So I get my last condor at long last. 479,763rd times a charm. Yea me. So I try to go back to the home area to play the final vs character and the game froze had to restart the game. When it reloads vs opponent is not on the challenge stage. The number 63 icon in the data menu still has a ? On it. Remember the end of Indiana Jones when they opened the ark of the covenant? Well that times 10 + drop a car battery on my sack while you beat my 90 year old grandma with my dog and you may come close to how pissed I am.

K

Kevin Cooley

should come back tomorrow.

T

Turdfergison Fergison

No it didn't record it.

J

John Gardiner

♂

J

James Martin

Think this has happened to me. Scored a condor (my first, after months of trying) but Eve has not shown up in the week since. No idea why, and I didn't even suffer a crash like you. Just kept taking more shots and then eventually closed down.

T

Turdfergison Fergison

That's terrible. Just keep at it. I know I must have tried 4000 times. I ended up getting 1 and 3 weeks later got 3 in the same day. Only 2 counted. Wait till you see the ridiculous clubs the last vs character has.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom