Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I bought a nintendo switch not to play games on the go but on my TV. Every time I...

J

John Wegeng

So I bought a nintendo switch not to play games on the go but on my TV. Every time I go to play the next day even though it is docked I have to pull the cords out and then put them back in because it will not show up on my TV unless I do. It always turns the screen on on the switch but I can't get it on the TV unless I undo the cords every time. What am I doing wrong?

S

Skoolarius Drageavaere

Do you press power button when your on the switch?

M

Mohd Jannatuljalal Ibnu Jamal

I never left my console on the dock, afraid anything might happend like wiring shock on the TV, and the cable might eventually harm my console while on the dock, but i dont mine for PS4 or xbox console so i never been in ur situation.

A

Angela Goodall

Have you tried putting your Switch on a different tv to see if it does the same thing? Might be a setting with your tv.??

T

Tony Billingsley

^

L

Louise M Adams

I play on my tv only. I turn on the power button to the switch and it turns the tv on so I can start playing.
♀

J

Jermaul W

Settings , Tv power state. Do not match

J

Justin Vargo

That’s an issue between the bock and your tv.

Mine stays docked 90% of time and never ad that issue.. I’d call Nintendo’s help line...something is weird.

S

Stacy Clymuns

Press the home button on your joycon not the power button. There is a delay with the power button on some TV’s.

F

Fer Palom

Try to undock and then dock the switch once is on, it should work and is easier than disconnecting cables.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom