Contact advertising [email protected]

So I am new to computers, I don't really know too much about what I need or how to...

J

Jeremiah Fowlkes

So I am new to computers, I don't really know too much about what I need or how to install the parts but I'm trying to build a gaming pc with a budget of around 600 maybe 700 dollars US but I also would like for it to be a very decent quality gaming desktop. If anyone would like to help me know what parts and roughly how to install them I would surely appreciate it.

D

Dan Panosh

Ryzen 3 + budget hardware + 1070. I wish I had a build for you on hand, but that is a highly efficient, low cost rig. If you can get the 1070. If not, see about getting a 500 radeon card, if the prices have gone down.

D

Dan Panosh

Here is what a Ryzen 3 + 1070 combo can do. This benchmark is running with stock speed ram, so you can probably get more performance out of that if you get a 3000-3200 speed ram

D

Dan Panosh

Is this for the computer, or the computer + peripherals?

B

Brittan Hill

Google is knows all. It's crazy what happens when you ask it things

D

Dan Panosh

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Here is a decent list of what you are looking at. Please note, I chose the case because its a general budget mid tower, you can choose what ever you want, so long as its not a Minitower.

The 1300x comes with a really good stock cooler, so you don't need one.

So you have a few options for GPUs. You can easily get a GTX 1060, decent performance overall. r9 580 which is much more expensive(thanks cryptominers) but will provide some FPS boosts in half of the games. Or, if you can squeeze out another 100$ of your budget, you can get a GTX 1070 which will be a good GPU highend GPU for at least 2 years.

Just make sure it fits within the standards of your PSU. That PSU on there is a really damn good deal. Let me know if ya have questions.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom