Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I am in single player testing out breeding. I'm trying to breed a pair of troodons...

• Thread starter Chris L Ziegler
  • Start date
C

Chris L Ziegler

So I am in single player testing out breeding. I'm trying to breed a pair of troodons and I cannot get a fertilized egg. And yes they are on wonder. Fenced in where eggs drop on ground, not foundations.

J

Jason Beal

Make a 1x1 and put them in. They have to be close

B

Bessie Mathis

Try making the pen smaller also be care BC some of the eggs might fall through the map...I also play single player and also doing breeding and I had so much trouble with eggs falling through the map..

A

Amanda Glass

Are they on wander we fill their inventory with stone so they can’t move and put them on wander

S

Samantha Russell

If you're on rag a lot of the ground floats in a way so a small egg might be hidden from view. Try on a beach or close to water level.

P

Phil Auker

1x1 and put a ramp inside so eggs roll down to ease collection

A

Alicia Weaver

Yeah I been having a problem breeding aswell. I think they changed the breeding radius for smaller breeds. The others have to be right on top of each other and the pteras have to be almost touching. at least in my case.

H

Hayleah Amara Leonard

Small breeds have to be realllly close together. My jerboas wont breed unless theyre practically on top of eachother

C

Chris L Ziegler

Thanks for the tips. Gonna try this when I get home from work.

C

Chris L Ziegler

It worked. Thanks for the help everyone. Now just need to design a pin to get the eggs without having to keep trying to enter the 1x1. Learning how to breed for mutations now. At this point YouTube/Google can point me in the right direction.

S

Samantha Russell

I've found the easiest way to get mutations is to breed until you have 3 or 4 generations, then breed the latest gen females with your wild caught starter male who turns out to be their grandfather or great grandfather.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom