Contact advertising [email protected]

So I’m working on Widow and before I was so scared to take her into QP because I felt...

• Thread starter Harper Blake Rosati
  • Start date
H

Harper Blake Rosati

So I’m working on Widow and before I was so scared to take her into QP because I felt I couldn’t hold my own. Last night I took her in and shut down two ults (Mcree and Soldier), single handedly guarded the point in Numbani while my team held the choke (people would flank without my team noticing and I’d grapple in, headshot and return to the choke) and got gold damage and bronze elims with an accuracy of 63%. I know I’m not amazing but I was damn proud of the progress I made since my days of using her like a moron. I’ve been watching a lot of too 500 Widow you tubers and learning about different ways to use her and it’s been helping a lot. Any tips you can add to help get even better would be greatly welcomed! I might make a video of that game later as I’ve been recording my games to learn from my mistakes!!

M

Matt Tapp

Like any hero, know when to switch. Widow relies so heavily on having very good game sense and situational awareness. Even top widow players like Kephrii and Zombs know that if the enemy team is countering you hard with dive tanks, or their accuracy is just not on point, then it's time to switch. Congrats though, she's not an easy one to pick up and learn

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom