Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So how do you keep prisoners alive and well? Got this guy locked up and handcuffed but...

K

Keldor Muller

So how do you keep prisoners alive and well? Got this guy locked up and handcuffed but if he dies he just respawn right? How do i prevent that?

E

Erick Landers

Knock him out and keep him fed and hydrated

E

Em May

Overweight him so fill his inventory with obsidian, use azul berries or crops only to feed him because they both feed and hydrate.

G

Gregory John Wayte

Yep what she said use berets. Make sure u cuff him

K

Kenny Addington

Can you still refertilize a prisoner into a rock?

S

Scott Bradley

I once had a character called negan...a mega tribe caged me for trolling and kept me alive and played the song 'easy street' for days and days and days ...may still be there

K

Keldor Muller

Ok done it all. Thank you people....lol

J

Jorge Menjivar

Can we see your prisoner lol

B

Blake Perez

If resources aren't a problem for you....place fence foundations down parallel to each other and very close to one another. Then place railings on them. Do this inside a 2x2x1 box. Make the walls window walls. Use a ramp on the side of one of the walls to drag him up and onto the rails. This will place him in constant free fall. This will cause him to need to be fed and watered every 18-72 hours depending on your server settings. Once again, if resources aren't an issue for you......place an omnidirectional light in two of the corners of that 2x2x1 box and turn them on. Then give him an awesome pair of sunglasses. The engram for sunglasses is called night vision goggles. He'll have a very white Christmas when he logs in. Dress him in hide armor unless you live in extreme weather.

J

Joe Ramos

Make a.c. so he can't get hot or cold handcuffs and keep feeding him make sure he dosent starve or dehydrate

J

Jimmy Burgess

Cuff him put him in a 1x1 above ac’s ( kinda like the elevated hatchery ) he doesn’t loose food and water fast

D

David Hobbs

Feed him savoroot gives food and water

H

Hat Blackheim

Use eggs to regain health fast

C

Clint Glaze

Thought they added were poop went into your hotkey slot and you could eat it to prevent this...

C

Clint Glaze

C

Chris Borzych

Trank and force feed

H

Heath Williams

Narcotics will heal and keep him down they ar good to use. Keep water on you and food Incase. You want to wieght him down to prevent him from moving and useing stamina. Ac are good to put in room with them too.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom