Contact advertising [email protected]

So here's an interesting topic, If your state, city, or country didn't get an OWL...

D

Dakota Royal

So here's an interesting topic, If your state, city, or country didn't get an OWL team. Would you want a team there? if so colors and name? I myself was hoping for maybe either an Alabama (where im from) or Oklahoma (where I live) team. but I have to settle for Florida (closest to Alabama) and Dallas (Closest to where I live)... I was hoping for maybe a crimson and white Alabama team or maybe a blue white Oklahoma team. you? and lastly...do you guys think they will add more teams as the years go on?

J

John Calderon

I think they’ll eventually add more teams depending on success. My home state has Excelsior so I’m good lol

S

Shivam Amarsee

Watching Australia make it to the OWC last year was hectic. It would be cool to see a team from Sydney Australia with team colours as green & gold or blue red and white.

V

Vanessa Salgado

I would like to think if there was a Chicago based OWL team, the colors would be like baby blue and white. Or like baby blue, white and bits of red.

A

Alix Hines

Chicopee cadets black and blue.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom