Contact advertising [email protected]

So had my house broken into last night and someone walked off with my PC and...

J

Joseph Landers

So had my house broken into last night and someone walked off with my PC and tv.....Had to break down and go buy a new one. I ended up getting the HP OMEN...I have to say its not a bad machine. is running everything i throw at it in ultra settings at 60-100 FPS.

B

Bryan Daly

F

A

Ahsan Zahid

How could someone just walk in your house. File a complaint and get that guy rekt. Check Craigslist and eBay regularly.

J

John Softcheck

F. So sorry for your loss. :(

E

El Omar

Invest in security

J

Jamie Sturrock

F.

I

Ivan Lučić

I feel your pain bro.. I had the same thing a couple months ago. I even got him on my security camera. Its been on television, and couple newspapers.. And still no luck of finding this piece of shit
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nathan Wilce

Hp omen... ok

M

Marco Estrada

Check if they logged on to your fb. You might be able to locate them

K

Kampfhund Byron

Fuck man, that sucks, sorry for your loss

B

Brett Metivier

Do you not get insurance for it?

S

Sultan Taimoor Durrani

Tell me the model and specs.

S

Sultan Taimoor Durrani

the one who broke in definitely was a smart ass... he knew what your pc was worth for haha

R

Robert W. Botelho Jr.

check your accounts. you may be able to track the person down by seeing what ip your gmail logs in at, for example

S

Sultan Taimoor Durrani

just came to my mind... suppose you find your pc somehow, what are you gonna do with the current one you bought? donate it? hahaha

T

Thomas van den Driessche

You just bought a new one and didn't care what was on it? Man my life would be over if someone stole my pc. Not only my game files are on there, but also my music and design files, since next to a gamer I'm also a music producer and graphic designer. However luckily my music files are backed up to gdrive. I hope you didn't have too many personal files on it and I hope you'll find it one day.

H

Harpreet Hoonjan

F, file an insurance claim

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom