Contact advertising [email protected]

So fellas my old man needed himself a PC asap duo to his old busted ass PC finally bit...

N

Nathan Johnston

So fellas my old man needed himself a PC asap duo to his old busted ass PC finally bit the big one he just needed something mid level that didn't blow his budget. So what do think of this build is a nice Mid price build for an old man who likes his csgo and rainbow six siege.

J

Jeff Brookes

The corsair Crystal series cases look good but suck for airflow. I had to remove the top and front glass to keep mine in ideal temps

A

Aaron M Wright

Gtx 1060 bit op for csgo and r6s

D

Drew Leonard

Very overpowered. You can play csgo on at least a 1gb card. My hd6950 2gb smashed it to fps pieces

D

Darius Ivasca

u can go lower to 3gb instead of 6gb video card, i have 3gb gtx 1060 and it works pretty good on high graphics. I don't think u need max graphics in csgo cuz no one is playing with max graphics csgo

A

Arnav Bhattacharya

Change the PSU

M

Michael Braddy

Lol over kill for those games, I would just throw a 1050ti in there.

K

Kadison Bourne

You’ll get 300+ frames a second lol

A

Ahmad Zul Hafizuddin

what other thing ur old man do other than gaming those 2 games?

A

Andrew Cobb

Sure can save $ on motherboard and gpu downgrades if you want to save extra

C

Christoph Hallegger

Cheaper case and an i5 ora an r5 1600 with msi b350m pro vd plus

J

Joshua Esquibel

Make a bootable windows drive from microsofts site then buy a license from kinguin.net will save you 170+ dollars

A

Arnav Bhattacharya

And also, I dunno why people didn't mention it, you should probably change the CPU to an unlocked one, such as the i3 8350K, because only then will you be able to take the full advantage of the Z370 MoBo by OC'ing it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom