D

Darren Birchall

So difficult to find a server now days lol

S

Shane Lynch

Alklands

D

Dustin Scott

Are you tired of laggy dedicated servers?

Join either SurviveJurassicArk or SurviveTheDabs Ragnarok Nitrado.

Servers are clustered together to allow transfer from Ragnarok to Island.

Rules are simple there are no rules.

Admins are only here to hand out starters, host events and do dino wipes.

24/7 PvP.

To join the Nitrado servers you must change the session filter to "unofficial PC sessions" then search for the server you'd like to join. Be sure to change the mode filter and map filter.

- Donations
(not expecting you to donate)

$10- 3 dino paintings, 3 skins of your choice, and 1 BP

$15- 5 dino paintings, 3 skins of your choice, and 2 BP

$20- 7 dino paintings, 3 skins of your choice, and 4 BP

$25- Tek package: 2 tiered Tek BP's,100 element, and 5 skins of your choice.

These donation packages are not intended to as a play to win. But instead a way to ensure this server will remain available and give players the option to support your home server.

Seeing as Nitrado has a donation service but doesn't allow server hosts to use the money donated towards our servers due to Microsoft's agreement with Nitrado I have set up a PayPal account to send any donations to. PayPal link is as follows: paypal.me/SurviveTheDabs

W

Wyatt Knotts

Join me

C

Connor Fowler

K

Kristopher Payne

D2K Ark Cluster

We bring you a total of 3 servers with Cross Ark enabled to travel freely through out our cluster.

Full tech:
32 Slot Ragnarok
32 Slot The Centre
32 Slot The Island
And we will be adding Abberation on it’s release.

All servers are currently live. All you need to do is search D2K under unofficial PC sessions and join our Facebook page.

Are you tired of coming home from a hard days work, wanting to chill out and play a bit of Ark and leave all your worries behind only to get online and find out your base has been raided or wiped?

Well then we have the solution to your problems. Come join our Nitrado boosted Ark Purge Server. Although the server is 24/7 PvP we will switch off structure damage during the week and have ORP on with no timer and we will only turn it on for a 48 hour period starting on Friday Through Sunday with ORP on with a 30 minute timer.

We will also be hosting a wide range of events.

Stats
3x XP
5x Taming
6x Gather/Harvesting
5x Hatching
10x Mature
Player/Dino stats are slightly boosted

We also have a view of increasing slots and adding servers to our cluster.

If this sounds like the server for you then come join our Facebook page at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dylan Taylor

Look at the Facebook group d2k

W

William Leiter

Filling up fast!!
Nitrado cluster slightly boosted very new!! Center, island, and rag 4x harvest 2.5 weight 3x Taming, breeding. Community start up Pve area. Starters for tribes and players!!!
1 perfect tame tame Petra, metal tools & pike, (per player). 3x3 metal base 2 turrets 100 bullets generator, and 1 cable and 1 outlet. (per tribe) Flak armor primitive up to apprentice ( luck of the draw)(per player)
Weekly events!
Admins daily, (admins are only admins we do not play).
Very Few rules!!
Send me a message if ur interested!
Or join the Facebook page

A

Aaron Jones

PvP5 servers are dead

J

Jack Maher

Arklands is a Full-on PVP cluster server on Ragnarok and The Island, We have one rule and that is to not build in artifact caves and loot spawns.

There will also be regular events, we also encourage others to host events if they have ideas on what to do, if you need help with setting events
up just ask and admin and we will help in what ever way possible.

Main stats:
Harvest – 10x
Taming – 15x
Egg hatch – 50x
Maturation – 20x
Turret damage – 2x
Structure resistance – 0.4x

Stamina drain has been reduced and health recovery has been sped up.

Player levels reach upto 200 and the player stats are slightly boosted with high weight.

Dino Level reach upto level 210 and their stats are also slightly boosted with high weight.

Join our facebook:

If this server doesn't appeal to you check out unofficialark,com where you can find a whole bunch of mixed servers and settings.

To join just search:

[US]ARKLANDS PVP Ragnarok [10xGather/20xXP/15xTaming]

[US]ARKLANDS PVP TheIsland [10xGather/20xXP/15xTaming]

C

Chris Fiegl

Ragnarok Nitrado Server ArkBoosted24x7 24/7 with boosted stats and a great set of people who play here instant tame and boosted hatching and maturing. Daily events with a chance to win dinos and bps. Boosted drops server is PvP. Any question s add gamer tag HistoricMango2

B

Bob Smith

Dinowarz, shout out hinano and say you talked to bob

C

Craig Dinsmore

Ark Server00000

T

Tim Avery

Brand new pvp ragnarok on nitrado!
5x xp
10x gather
10x taming
15x maturation

Personal starter: 150 griffin
Tribe starter: indy forge

M

Mick Sykes

S

Sasha Ellison

Nitrado Server 32 slots PvP on the map: Ragnarok and 24/7! Always PvP with only one rule don't kill new spawns! All else goes. So come join build and have fun :). Some Stats are Harvest- 7.5, Taming- 15. Difficulty is up so you can get really nice high level Dino's. Only two Admins just help things run smoothly and do dino wipes. So join and try it out!
Server name: ArkX boosted Server 24/7
To join go to session filter type unofficial PC
-Need anything just message me.

J

Jason Martinez

R

Rod Jeremy

What do I set mature and interval at for 100% imprinted mosas at I got wyverns 4 26% imprints done in 2 2 1/2 hours but every Dino is different it seems... And yes I gave it a shot official is hell right now.

J

Justin Sherman

i plan on opening a Ragnarok server soon, as soon as i finish the community center anyway.

C

Christopher W Carey

if your on xbox yeah not on pc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom