Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So comment if anyone is interested!!! Give thoughts! I'm thinking about opening up a...

B

Bruce Osborne

So comment if anyone is interested!!! Give thoughts!

I'm thinking about opening up a server, no taming, and highest tier will be stone, however you can make metal tools flak armor and a pike only nothing more, man vs man vs wild, just bows and crossbows, I will add multipliers to help the process, im very open to ideas to make the expiernce funner, tribes will be limited to like 4 to 5 man tribes with alliances enabled, would anyone be interested in playing this with us??

K

Kayla Rene Cook

I would!

K

Kayla Rene Cook

Would you do prim+? I've been looking for a no tame server!! ^__&

J

Joe Johnson

Do it! That sounds fun

W

William Hathaway

So no guns? No tames no turrets?

B

Bruce Osborne

That's kinda the idea we was having doing a primitive plus server with no taming, I wanna make this fun,

A

Adam Nivison

If i wasn't on official this would be dope. Maybe when i eventually get wiped. Lol

K

Kayla Rene Cook

Well I'm in if you guys get this going ^___^

B

Bruce Osborne

Okay! I will message anyone that is interested when we bring this server online, it was a thought but we wanted to see who would be interested! We will be comming up with how we wanna do this to make it work

B

Benjamin Chantrey

I'm interested :)

T

Tony Burb

If you want stone to be the top tier you should just do primitive plus. Its amazing and brick is the highest (thatch, wood, lumber, stone, then brick) only 2 guns (musket single shot and black powder pistol single shot) a ton of different foods, seeds, resources. Over all primitive plus is amazing and ill never go back to regular survival mode

C

Chuck Priest

I already run a server like this.
NO tames is just a bitch for getting around the map.

So I just went primitive plus

B

Bruce Osborne

We where considering leaving horses tameable tho to help with transportation

R

Richard Kraus

This sounds like a good idea. Server INI files can be altered if you wanted to leave it as regular ark instead of prim plus. Or drops can be modified to contain beeswax or whatever else is unobtainable in prim plus.
You could also alter the files so that more horses spawn so you’re not fighting with everyone to find one

R

Robert Bush

I put element in my drops...

A

Andre Fordtard Walker

The problem is with no tames unless uou have a full up server you'll have people on that server for months, you would never see each other

B

Bruce Osborne

Lol not true, but yes that is possible, but it's all about exploring, and eventually people will start to talk

M

Michael Stephens

This would be challenging

B

Bruce Osborne

It would be interesting

C

Cody Slater

I'll come fuck around with you.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom