Contact advertising [email protected]

So been playing Zen for a couple if days and managed to climb quite abit in comp but...

S

Sean Coleman

So been playing Zen for a couple if days and managed to climb quite abit in comp but I'm pretty sure I'm a very offensive Zen is this normal for him? Or have I been playing too much dps

L

Laeth Thomas

Get comfortable with both

R

Ricky Tofte

Offensive Zen is good, as long as you’re still healing.

V

Vynyl Shiro

As long as you're in a good position where you can see everyone and not be directly in the fight as well as have a way to escape someone diving you, you can play him however you want.

J

Josh Parmentier

Being in a saveable and safe position is key

S

Sean Coleman

Okay so I'm good with what I'm doing looking back at my stats and they're more geared towards offense than defence but with good transcendence heals

J

John Huk

Define offensive

M

Matthew DeHart

Just remember to call out discords in voice. Also learn priority targets. Offensive zen is the only zen.

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

Hell no. I'm an offensive Zen on comp and I'm a Roadhog's worst nightmare. So long as you heal as well, your teammates will praise you.

A

Anthony Miller

Put your balls in their face. This is correct Zen play.

J

Jose Garcia

this works great until you're in mid diamond. then you need to be an offensive zen that stays the fuck near his tanks. Out of position zen is the easiest free kill ever.

N

Nicolas Ribeiro

Yes, as long you are good at aiming and healing and communication, you're fine

D

David Kapp

Thats why they gave him the discord orb. Just play around cover because youre squishier than a bug, and have an out

C

Chris Gouw

Offensive is the best way to play - keep your healing orb on your other healer, throw discords out on enemies, win team fight, heal survivors.

Your healing orb is slow anyway

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom