Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Slight Stardew Valley spoiler... Please tell me I'm not the only one who lost ALL of...

D

Dan Caporello

Slight Stardew Valley spoiler...

Please tell me I'm not the only one who lost ALL of their Spring crops the day it turned summer because this game does an awful job of explaining how time works. In my world, seasons last 3 months. I was left with no money, and I literally had to fish my way into some pepper seeds. Effectively starting over.

May not go back to this one after that.

B

Bella Hale

Sorry to hear that! That sounds really fustrating! I know getting money in the beginning is hard. They actually did explain it earlier in the game. Either Pierre or a letter explained it. I forget which. But they encourage you to count the days left to the harvest days, since some crops will die in the season change.

T

Tom 'Tk' Karunaratne

Yeah you get a letter explaining it on day 14 I believe?

J

Jaime Bland

It’s mentioned more than once...

R

Ryan Tucker

You should've known this.... the crops tell you specifically what season they grow and stay in.

R

Ryan Tucker

Fall crops don't stay in winter. Neither does spring in summer. This is even common world knowledge.

D

Dis Guey Jay

first time me playing Stardew it happened to me also; kinda laughed and shrugged it off; except I was horrible at fishing so I went foraging and mining haha

B

Bella Hale

You can also restart your day, the game only saves at night. Might help.

S

Sydney Briggs

If you look at the calendar at Pierre’s, it basically tells you that each season lasts 28 days, and the seeds tell you how long it takes to grow/harvest and what season they are good for.

R

Rolando Royster

I figured a month in game was a season so that's how I'm playing since I'm nearing the end of my first month idk

R

Ryan Tucker

A month is a season. That's why there's no month names

M

Mike Wood Jr.

You know those RPG games where the computer stomps you out and you waste potions and stuff trying to stay alive when you're SUPPOSED to die ? Yeah.....

A

Ash Erbacher

How much is stardew valley on switch ?

J

James Page

I’m pretty sure it’s brought up several times.

H

Heather Durm

Had no idea myself until it happened to me. But now that I know, I've been trying to stock up on each crop for sale for the next season. Not sure if that's the best strategy, but what do you guys think? Advice welcome!

M

Mike Wood Jr.

Honestly all I do is fish lol

R

Ryan Morrison

Yeah, I thought it would also be more than one month but I didn't throw my toys out of the pram. If you have played Harvest Moon, you should have been prepared for that though. I made new patches, bought new seeds then went fishing to get some money for the next day. You are going to love winter.

B

Brandon Bou

you get a letter reminding you about your crop

J

Jonathan Patimo

I did similar mistake, it’s Day 26 and I planted 48 crops that will be ready on the 30th turns out there’s only 28 in this season so lost them

T

Timothy Murphy

Fishing is the easiest way to get money really fast because of the skill bonuses.

There are several tricks that break the game but the creator has said he put them in on purpose, he never intended the game to be played that way.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom