Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Skyrim help! What the hell do you do when you piss abunch of guards off they kill you...

B

Brandon Somerville

Skyrim help! What the hell do you do when you piss abunch of guards off they kill you and you respond in the same spot and they slauder you again!?

J

Justin McGowan

Put your weapon away, they'll give you the option to give yourself up.

D

Dwight Dwiggity Soriano

Load the save point before that.. C'mon now

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Run like hell

P

Paul Wood

Blast em with a shout, and run like the wind.

R

Roddy Martin

Throw the game in the bin because its crap

D

Drew Wiard

Use the spell check and run like hell!

J

Josh Brown

Reload your last manual save. If that's your only autosave, well... just serve your time.

B

Brandon Somerville

Guys i need serious help idk wtf i did but ALL the guards in every city instantly attack me, even without a weapon on.

I went back to last save point and of course it was right there.

And it starts me off surrounded by gaurds

J

Jonathan Allberg

I morph into a werewolf and slaughter them, then eat their hearts. Werewolf mode is my emergency button.

C

Collier Godfrey

Skyrim and Bethesda are known for stupid glitches. Without the use of a console (PC cheat/glitch fix engine) some times the game may screw up and your only option is to revert to a previous save. I’ve had it happen where guards refuse turning myself in no matter what I did. They would not haul me off to jail or let me pay my bounty. I loaded an older save (I think I killed the random encounter Redguards who pester a lady) and didn’t kill them this time and it was fine. But I killed her too that first time so I should have had no witnesses or bounty in the first place. That’s just Bethesda for you.

J

John Whillock

Accept that you commited a crime and take your punishment

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom