Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 (SINGLE PLAYER) If I start a game on a different map, will I lose my progress on the...

H

Hassan Khalid

(SINGLE PLAYER)
If I start a game on a different map, will I lose my progress on the previous map? Asking because I've heard that if you create a new survivor your previous one and all their level progress goes up in smoke permanently.

A

Alex Buckle

If you go to the orbs you can transfer your character to another sever and start building there just remember to travel back to feed your dinos.

Also you can transfer dinos at the orb but there's a cool off period where you won't be able to transfer them back.

Watch YouTube vids that should help

M

Miguel C. Lubbers

Single player you will lose all when going to another map

C

Chris Joice

Single player saves per map. So all your progress will be as it was when you were last on that map

B

Ben Jeffries

^ how come you can upload your survivor at the obelisks then?

M

Matt Hassett

Just upload your dinos and players should give you option to download it once you transfer to new map If not use
cheat addexperience 1000 true false
That will give you experience points and get you back up to your current lvl

A

Aurora Melis

Last time i created another map i just created a new character and the last one rest in the old map. You can go to the obelisks and upload your survival BUT i suggest you to make a backup of it on a pendrive (go to ps4 saves-Ark-themapyouplay) becouse sometimes it's a bit bugged. You can lost some dinos in the Ark when you download them (it happened to me twice) so if you have a backup you won't lose them... just in case.

K

Kyle Ezekiel

In your single player I believe you can upload your character data too an obb and download him too the other map just like on multiplayer except you have too actually select download character data

R

Richard Patterson

change maps // start a new character // 3 maps ::3 charaters u lose zero
// change maps when ever u want the other 2 u r not on stay frozen

B

Ben Jeffries

Iv done it just today, so can make it work. I'm struggling to find a way to upload Dinos between maps though :s

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom