Contact advertising [email protected]

Since OWL, I feel like I love korean people. I love the way they behave,talk,react and...

A

Ali Motamedi

Since OWL, I feel like I love korean people. I love the way they behave,talk,react and obviously play and.... Are they really some geniuses? If yes then people on asian servers must be better than us on eu or amerca's. Or maybe they are just over rated? (Doesn't really seem like over rated bc they do way better than amricans on OWL.)

M

Martin Nguyen

Yes

J

Jerry Avalos

No it's they actually have combines like other countries do for other sports. In the future, it won't matter. Player nationality will come down to the ratio of accessibility.

How 'bout that 2 game Dynasty slide ;)

S

Serdar RealBasut

they are dedicated and always look to improving their gameplays new strats etc

T

Tyler Clay

Generally speaking the Korean's are team players a bit more than the rest of the crowd. That doesn't make them outright better though. They're not invincible. They've lost games and maps and blown it in games they should've won. Now I'm not saying they're overrated either. The Korean teams in the OWL very much deserve their top 5 spots.

E

Espen Chai Wei Zhe

ASIAN SERVERS ARE BULLSHIT, KX Hooi PROVE THIS SHIT

M

My Nguyen

Korean are great at gaming but the Asian servers are filled with throwers if you pick their main, genji, tracer they will throw

J

Josiah Dallago

its the culture and sociology of south korea that has a big affect

L

Lucas Radford

lots of asian cultures value community over self.
overwatch is a team game, valuing strong individual play will not do well for getting the best players, especially tanks and supports.

M

Mosa Sadik

well long time ago i used to play on the asian server to get stronger and the plat ranked there sometimes feels like high diamond matches and maybe even better ,almost no one talks cuz of the different languages but the chemistry and teamwork i had on some of those matches was godly

A

Aaron Clarke

Statistically Asian servers have lower ranks, South Korea is just very talented because of their ethic to strive for improvement in whatever they do.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom