Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Since I'm getting a switch soon I was thinking of getting breath of the wild for the...

W

Will Edwards

Since I'm getting a switch soon I was thinking of getting breath of the wild for the switch but I also have it for the wii u. I could understand twilight princess for GameCube and the wii becuase even though it was the same game there were different variations on the wii version and the GameCube version but breath of the wild is the exact same game on wii u and switch so i didn't think it was necessary to get both versions however it may ne fun to experience the switch version aswell since it's a new system. Does anyone have both the wii u and switch versions of breath of the wild? Just curious.

P

Paul Drew

I've only got BOTW on Switch don't have my Wii U any more got traded in

J

Josh Brinton

The only difference between the Wii u and switch version of botw is render distance and some very slight performance improvements

R

Ryan Rotert

idk sry not much into zelda games so i cant help :( i sold my copy of the wii u version back to gamestop got 50$ back :D and got the splatoon 2 edition of the nintendo swich pro controller

C

Carlos Yarib

Except you can play it on the go if you get the Switch version. I never really play it on the go, but if you go out often, it might be awesome. I'd recommend getting Xenoblade 2 as well.

E

Errol Squires

I have both, never actually played through the wiiu version but I can tell you it's exactly the same from the bit I did play on wiiu

L

Louis Duenes

The Switch runs 10 times faster than Wii U, Wii U is slow. Get it if you want a better console experience. I play BotW 90% handheld, screenshots are one button press, no loading Miiverse (which is closing down). On Switch you also have joy cons and pro controller to play on, very nice to play in handheld and docked.

S

Spencer Miller

The only difference between twilight princess GameCube was a flipped map and motion controls on the Wii version.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Honestly if you've already played and beat the game in the Wii U I'd say wait until the Switch version goes down in price and get it then, spend that money on another game that isn't also on the Wii U like Mario+Rabbids or Mario Odyssey and enjoy that. I mean unless you really want the new story DLC on your Switch you can wait a while for BotW.

S

Stephen Waters

I do

A

Andrew Defty

Waiting for a price drop then I will get it for Switch as well, but WiiU version is awesome.

K

Kenny Kuang

Nope but I don't honk you should waste your money getting another one. If you are planning on beating the game over again than just sell your Wii U version than buy the Switch one.

J

Jesse Osborne

I put 200 hrs into each version. If your done with it dont buy it again, unless you need to double dip

R

Ryan Dale

It's portable on the Switch and you can take instant screenshots with a dedicated button. The Wii U version totally fails to utilize the tablet screen because they knew it was also going to be on Switch and didn't want the Wii U to have an extra feature.

A

Adrian Chan

I have both wii u version send the limited edition switch version game wise they are identical but the Wii u version does suffer from frame rate drop and on draw distances very rarely though

J

Jonathan Patimo

if you have it on Wii U then just get a different game, it's the same thing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom