Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Should I get bayonetta or dragonquest builders? I'm leaning more twords dragonquest...

C

Cameron Bailey

Should I get bayonetta or dragonquest builders? I'm leaning more twords dragonquest because I played the demo and loved it and was very addicted

T

Tim Finnegan

Bayonetta. You'll have a blast

O

Oscar Echeverria

DQ Builders is more better honestly. Bayonetta is simple and easy to beat in under 4hours.

Z

Zach Hatfield

Bayonetta has an interesting and fast paced story. I've pre-ordered it myself

L

Liam Scott

I've never played any bayonetta game but I've played through DQB twice because it's that good

B

Brent Blakley

I'm more interested in Dragon Quest Builders. 2 Bayonetta games for $60 is an okay deal but I'll probably wait until it goes down in price a bit.

A

Anthony Lopez

Depends if you like a tough action game with boobs or a crafting game with action elements

J

Jacob Pritchett

0:55
Look at this dude’s excitement for her inclusion in Smash.
Get Bayonetta. The third one is coming out as a Switch exclusive, too… so you’ll want to have the first two finished by then!

S

Step Kutniauskas

BOTH! Don't selfish xD

A

Adrian Wright

DQB is soooo addicting. I got the demo and eventhough its not a complete game..I have tested the battery life of my switch playing it! I will definitely be adding it to my collection when it releases!

L

Luke Lovelock

Dqb over craponetta anyday

J

Jake Fioravanti

Bayonetta 1 and 2 are great games if you like fast paced actions games.

C

Charlotte Bailey

Both very different games but if go with DQ builders. I really didn't like bayonetta even though I thought I would

M

Matthew Wood

I'm in the 2nd chapter of DQB now, get it. lol

M

Matt MacDonald

I'm getting Bayonetta

C

Cameron Bailey

The deed is done. I'll get dragonquest builders soon though. I need to play that for sure after that awesome demo

D

Daymien Bona

"GET DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

Jermaul W

Depends on what game type you are. I dont play bayonneta. Just not my type of game. Runs in line with god of world and stuff (button masher).
Dragon question is cool looking to me and i play the demo buf seems like aftee a little bit it would get boring. But thats me.

M

Mhigs Gomugda

Bayonetta of course. DQB is just a spin-off not the main game. Plus you won't get Bayonetta on other consoles.

L

Luke Lovelock

Dqb for me. Over the top action button mashing is not my thing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom