Contact advertising [email protected]

Share of the Week: Changing Seasons

News

Staff member
Last week, we asked you to move through the changing seasons of your favorite games and share landscapes highlighting summer, fall, winter, and spring using #PSshare #PSBlog. From snowy hills to sun-beaten deserts, grassy fields to fallen leaf piles, here are this week’s seasonal highlights:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Spring has sprung in the lush and colorful world of Immortals Fenyx Rising, shared by

Yarny emerges from some fallen autumn leaves in this Unravel share by

A Sawtooth lurks in the snowy hills of Horizon Zero Dawn, shared by

The sun sets on this scorching summer scene from Red Dead Redemption 2, shared by

Ellie enjoys the winter landscape of Jackson in this The Last of Us Part II share by

Flowers fill the island across Ghost of Tsushima, shared by

Search #PSshare #PSBlog on Twitter or Instagram to see more entries to this week’s theme. Want to be featured in the next Share of the Week?

THEME: Expressions

SUBMIT BY: Wednesday 9 AM PT on March 31

Next week, we’re taking a closer look at the expressions of our favorite characters in gaming. From angered grimaces to cheerful smiles, share expressive portraits from the game of your choice using #PSshare #PSBlog for a chance to be featured.

Want to share more of your epic photo mode moments? U.S. players can enter the
* for the chance to win some thrilling prizes. See full details at

*Red Bull Capture Point Official Contest Rules:

THIS IS A SKILL CONTEST. MUST HAVE ACCESS TO PS4/5 CONSOLE, PLAYSTATION™NETWORK, TWITTER® ACCOUNT, AND THE PARTICIPATING GAME(S). Starts February 1, 2021, ends May 21, 2021. Open to legal US residents, 18+. To enter, capture in-game image and share on Twitter with #RedBullCapturePoint and #contest. All entries must be submitted by May 2, 2021. Limit: 18 entries per person. For prize categories, judging information, restrictions, and Official Rules: redbull.com/capturepoint. Sponsor: Red Bull North America, Inc., 1740 Stewart St., Santa Monica, CA 90404.

MixMot

The Media layer contains the graphics, animation core, media player OpenGL ES and Open AL PDF, audio and video technologies for implement multimedia experiences.The technology in this Layer facilitates building applications.The most valuable Layer Cocoa Touch is responsible for Multi Touch events and controls, notifications, camera, alert and location system, layer primarily responsible for user interactions with system Apps developed for iOS rarely communicate directly with the device hardware, rather than In addition, applications communicate with hardware through a set of well defined system interfaces that protect your hardware change application.ABOUT THE AUTHOR Hi, myself Syed Siraj Ahmad, I am master of computer application.It is my hobby when I understand the concept and functionality of the technology, I want to share it so that others should know and understand the concept.I have described components of ios app development and how they work.

KW:
AVAKIN Life Diamonds And Coins Generator
AVAKIN Free Online Hacks 2021
AVAKIN Life Generator 2021
AVAKIN Life Hack Tool Generator 2021
Free Avacoins

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom