Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Server names-The Omega Ark Pve or Pvp the center and one ragnarok is Pve. The other...

R

Riley Calton

Server names-The Omega Ark Pve or Pvp the center and one ragnarok is Pve. The other ragnarok and the island are Pvp
Starter includes a dino of choice and a unicorn or Phoenix lvl 150s also a industrial forge
Everyone post your ign, tribe name and gamer tag in the comments plz if I don't see your names in the comments then it will lead to a kick
Server rules if anyone breaks them u get one warning then a ban if u do not listen:
No mass breeding or it will result in a ban as it makes the server lag
No leaving dinos on wandering
No blocking major spawns
No grieving/trolling
No building close by other tribes
No taming brontos or diplos
Stats:
250 egg hatch
100 mature
Atleast 20 mins cool down
60 taming
20 harvest
Boosted player and dino stats
100 crop growth

J

James Andrew Turley

Wow with these kinds of server settings you don't allow mass breeding. 250 egg hatch is instant. And 100 mature is dam near instant. And 20 min between breeding. It's a joke that you don't allow mass breeding with settings like this.

J

Joe Palmer

And this is why your server will be unpopulated and dead in a few weeks.

Z

Zac Paul

Wow somehow you managed to make ark well..... not ark. When you start adding all these rules then the actual game goes away

Z

Zac Paul

But Come join my dedicated server. 4 times harvest, 3 times taming that way kibble can still be put into use, back to back breeding, good loot drops, no rules and it's PvP. Add the host account, Knightbedwere90.
My admins are:
Arksurvivor1(Me)
Blacknight47(hunter)
Gothicminotaur(Jace)
Rates are:
4x harvest
3x taming
6x hatching (it takes about 6 hours )
10x maturing(to fully raise a rock drake)
Back to back breeding with a small wait
Great loot drops
Unlimited structures on platform saddles
Turrets allowed on platform saddles
So all together it's not crazily boosted so you still have to do work

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom