Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Seriously, who bricked his switch with 3rd Party dock?

• Thread starter Деннис Мюллер
  • Start date
Д

Деннис Мюллер

Seriously, who bricked his switch with 3rd Party dock?

D

Denial Lim

But actually is it true it will brick ur switch?

N

Nicholas Chu

Me

N

Nicholas Chu

N

Nicholas Chu

It is true. It will brick you switch. Mine is sent back to Nintendo for be diagnosed

T

Tony Groves

Are nyko replacing your switch?

N

Nicholas Chu

Hi everyone, please do not use ANY third party docks. I may have lost all my game data. Sigh.

K

Kevin Hintzman

Anyone know about the dongle? Not a dock but same idea

L

Lee Burgos

Happened to mine with an hdmi adapter. Pretty much if it's third party, don't risk it.

S

Sheldon Sims

I hope Nintendo did not knowingly distribute an update that would brick systems using third party products. 5.0.0 should have came with a whopping disclaimer in bold print. They may be facing a class action suit for charging people $109 to fix systems that their faulty update broke, and an antitrust lawsuit for stopping third party products from working on their system. I have been a Nintendo fan forever, but this has to be the stupidest stunt I have ever seen them pull.

O

Otávio Saad

Fábio Ferreira

D

Damien Lord

I’ve never used a 3rd party anything (mainly for reasons like this)

R

Rob Emanuel

So far 99.9% of the issues I’ve seen are related to the Nyko dock, which has been known to brick Switches since long before the update.

J

Joseph Loveland

Spawnwave on YouTube did a video about the fact that his Nyko dock bricked his Switch.

F

Fu Long

Stupid Nintendo original dock it scratch my Switch and the heat is very high why should not I choose to use third party dock

S

Scott Hartsock

2 companies not to use 3rd party accessories with: Nintendo and Apple. Learned this a long time ago.

O

Otávio Saad

It’s just for the dock or there is other cases using 3rd part chargers?

A

Andy Scarlett

I know Spawn Wave did :(

V

Vince Voorhees

Good thing this came out, I was about to buy one

T

Travis Brown

Lucas Topsy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom