Contact advertising [email protected]

Seriously though, can we stop auto-voting for Mercy cards plz.. So many times I...

• Thread starter Nico James Calinagan
  • Start date
N

Nico James Calinagan

Seriously though, can we stop auto-voting for Mercy cards plz..

So many times I completely carry a game and get no votes while everyone votes Mercy with her 32% healing.. Cmon. Yes, I appreciate the healing but I got 4 gold medals as Dva and literally didn't let anyone from the opposite team touch the point and the one time I died you didn't even rez me.

S

Savhanna Hawthorne

I tend to default to picking healer cards just because they often are characters picked last or they don't get to rumble in the action as much, I guess kind of like getting a bouquet for the stage crew instead of the lead performers in the play. I don't doubt that any player with a heckload of medals really pulled their weight, but I feel like it's just a nice little nod to the support, like "thanks for helping me kill people and not die, buddy!"

B

Bryan McGee

Choosing Dva as a res target is also questionable, considering she comes back out of mech

A

Alanah Allen-Croswell

Cry some more

A

Aadil Saqib

Cards have no consequence on the game itself. They're a PERSONAL preference.
I can't imagine what made you complain about this.

J

Josie Lewis

The votes don't really mean anything anyway

S

Savanna Hughes

Yuck I once saw a Mercy card for 16% of damage taken get like 8 upvotes

S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

If u got that as dva it's probs bc mercy was keeping you alive... dps maybe you'd deserve it but.

Also I personally almost always get 4 gold with dva even when im not doing much bc her spread shot gets an elim on every kill and how much damage she'll do to tanks up close. Doesn't mean she's the reason the team is winning-- she's a prime example of why medals don't always mean anything.

One of the prime things I do as Dva when we have a mercy is watch my health so I dont lose my mech to make sure she can heal back my damage and and charge ult. Staying alive and taking damage is a dva priority if Mercy is there imo. Especially since DM nerf since you can't block as often.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom