Contact advertising [email protected]

Serious question, do you guys think golds mean anything?

K

Kira Thompson

Serious question, do you guys think golds mean anything?

M

Muhammad Haziq Safiy Ismail

Every single player mean anything to the community....doesn't matter you are bronze or gm..or console or pc(sorry for bad english

M

Mazin Khalaf

Muhammad Haziq Safiy Ismail thanks you let me feel better

J

Jacob Angrey Henson

Honestly, if they were to get rid of "Assists counting as Eliminations" then gold would actually something

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

I think its a decent indicator of how you’re team is performing somewhat.
But I don’t see them mattering much tho
Would prefer to have a scoreboard but still

L

Luis Angel Cordero

not really but it's always nice to hear someone complain about you and you're like "I GOT GOLD ELIMS AND DAMAGE BOI"
but no in the grand scheme of things saying that a dps sucks because your lucio is getting gold off of booping and assists is inaccurate

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Having gold medals just means that you're doing work. It's still possible for people to have gold medals and still lose the game, switching if it's necessary, even if you have gold medals is the best choice for wins.

K

Kim Nguyen

To an extent

J

Juli Perret

The objective related medals are the only productive ones, imo. Beyond that they're just something people like to boast about. Granted, there are some situations where they do offer useful info (e.g. Rein with gold dmg/elims when there are strong DPS heroes on the team). They can be useful for teams willing to cooperate if what people are doing isn't working

K

Kai Lewandowski

I think they count for something, but just because you have gold elims are you really helping the team?

A

Abhishek Kumar

Yes

M

Mike ProBook

Yes

A

Ababil Ashari

all i care about is the W

B

Beau Popkin

Not always. Lol those people who say wtf i have 4 golds but we lose because they never were on the point.

L

Lewis Fletcher

Depends. Cool the widow or hanzo for gold elims but the team lost because since the snipers sat back, it was a 5v6 fight on the point all game which can lead to a loss. Yeah our tracer and gengi are good but the enemy pharah has had free reign in the sky with no one to shoot her down. Sometimes the hero just isn't needed.l although they are good.

S

Sandy Zheng

Gold damage is more impressive than gold elims because just touching an enemy and having an ally kill them earns you an elim

I

Iain Johnston

Only when I get Gold for Elims when all I have done is protect myself because the Oppo have focused on taking out the supports.

Then you wonder WTF were the DPS doing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom