Contact advertising [email protected]

Serious question cause I honestly don't know. What's with the Ryzen hate? lol I see it...

• Thread starter Demetrious Papi Shampoo Rivera
  • Start date
D

Demetrious Papi Shampoo Rivera

Serious question cause I honestly don't know. What's with the Ryzen hate? lol I see it all the time I'm only asking. Btw I need a good build for around a 1000$

M

Marvin Igat

Memory latency, memory clock speed problem, pre-2000 POST time, bad temperature sensor...
But thats all small problem. Ryzen>intel btw.

C

Chris D Kelly

Some people strongly support Intel. So when you use anything but that they go crazy. Pair this with AMDs rocky past (not that Intel's is clean) it makes it easy for AMD haters to reign it in

A

Andrew Walker

Everything has a fanboy base. Just do a little research and get ALOT of educated user opinions and you'll find both AMD and Intel have their fair share of pros and cons.

R

Ryan Bloch

Intel

D

So it's just a cheaper way to build?

J

James Day

Ryzens fantastic, AMD have really nailed it big time on the cpu front. GPU on the other hand isnt looking so hot. But cant really bag it out till we see real hands on stuff. Ryzen good!!

Im running i7 atm btw.

G

Garrick Schull

Theres alot more hate on the I9 than there is in Ryzen. Everyone talks great about ryzen around here which is good cause ryzen is amazing for the price!

K

Kirk Story

I look at it like this...some ppl hated jesus christ until he die. Long story short.... A cpu is a cpu.... get what you like and can afford. Some ppl are just haters period regardless of companies

D

Daniel Hansen

Seeing you R5 owners and your over clocks have me impressed, so really good job. No reason to hate on Ryzen the chip and owners are impressive.

J

John Lahtinen

Some criticisms carry more weight than others. Consider the debacle that is X299. Clearly a cash grab, yet some people overlook that and reward bad behavior. Just because of a brand.

K

Kirk Story

Then again everything is subjective..... fans on both sides.... nevertheless ppl regarless of brands play the hate game

J

John Lahtinen

I have two friends who are on Ryzen now that were previously Intel-only. That speaks volumes.

R

Raphael Swain

I dunno man, I just cant stand it... I Duno y I hate ryzen

J

John Lahtinen

Skylake X has lower gaming performance than Kaby Lake. From a company with 10X the resources of AMD, that's a total embarrassment.

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

Intel fanboys is the only legit reason.

D

So for a 1000$ what will be better to build for gaming?

D

Performance wise

R

Rahlo Rackem

It's like Ford vs Chevy or Coke vs Pepsi... pick your brand and fight to the death for it.

J

John Lahtinen

Except would people really buy Coke if it was 3X the price of Pepsi? Probably not many.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom