Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One SEEKING INSIGHT So with the changes made to turrets, I'm curious how experienced...

J

Jeffrey Elmore

SEEKING INSIGHT

So with the changes made to turrets, I'm curious how experienced tribes are successfully raiding...

Considering most servers having banned bronto\diplo taming since players can't turn off the harvesting, the blocking and tanking turrets game has completely changed. WC fixed turrets so they will shoot players off dinos (as originally intended, catching us up to PC)

This leave few options for raiding any respectable base. How are we handling this in your servers?

PS - Stone huts and noobs with holes all over their defenses isn't justified as a respectable raid.

W

Weston Dorsey

Stegos and paracer's

K

Katie Isobel Poole

Para with a platform saddle with a structure on top worked well for a tribe on my server the other day. it was fully leveled up and had 500k health i beleive

S

Sean Ohanlon

turtle or doedic bomb

J

John Ark

Use stegos, rock golems, Brontos or trikes. using the stego to c4 peoples towers is easy work

S

Steven Rowley

Why so much health. Kind of makes the game pointless. You would be taking on the top carnivores on your trike lol. Sry I just don't get why any one would want to play that way. No challenge at all for anything. Damn I'd just be solo-ing the hard bosses daily.

Z

Zach Robinson

My server runs base health so a 150 bro to I tamed the other day will be lucky to hit 60k health and no way in hell is a non imprinted tamed anything doing much for tanking

N

Nick Maldo

Stegos.

C

Christopher Berg

Gali with C4 actually out runs turret rotation speed. You can run circles around turrets with a mild movement speed boost and decent health boost.

M

Matt Clayton

Nerd parade has done a few videos on the new meta now, stegos, galis and iguanadons :)

D

Dalton Turner

Rock golems walk backwards

Z

Zakk McGehrin

Stegos, ride up hop off c4 turret towers, ride away, boom no more turrets. Raiding got easier with the stego method if anything. And no u don't get shot from above we have done this to 6,7,even 8 high turret walls.

C

Carl Liam Walker

Its all about the stego with a good saddle... the turrets cant shoot you off a stego and you can place c4 whilst sat on it

D

Dusty Crow

In theory a doed may work

S

Sid Wallach

Raids are still incredibly easy, especially on boosted servers, since most people on boosted servers suck.

D

Dan Fahey

whistling dinos to locations if whistling is enabled, can set tame order groups to have a specific regiment for tanking. I tend to set my turrets to players only regardless, am sure many do.

K

Kyle Hobson

C4 turtle drops

K

Kyle Hobson

If you use turtles to tank any turrets not set on players only then you can drop just about any dino with c4 on it

J

Jess Cook

Jamie Rose Kevin Södergren

M

Matt Ruff

Just go watch nerd parade lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom