Contact advertising [email protected]

Reminder that mercy and phara skins confirms pharmercy Phara is dragon (seiryu in...

• Thread starter Rafael Rodriguez
  • Start date
R

Rafael Rodriguez

Reminder that mercy and phara skins confirms pharmercy

Phara is dragon (seiryu in Chinese mythos ) and mercy is a Phoenix (Suzaku) in the Feng Shui mythos the Dragon is yang and the phoenix is yin representing perfect balance making them the perfect couple.

D

Dinis Pedroso

Oh no. First McCree now this?? Can't we lay low the ships?? They are skins and nothing more!

T

Tomás Espina

How about no

G

Gothel Matisse

"This celestial couple is the symbol of everlasting love and they being together is the ultimate symbol of marital happiness"
They should have a voice line : lets rule the sky together !!!!!!

A

Alex Whittington

Did anyone ever doubt pharmercy at any point? I mean, if you've played the game for more than an hour I feel like you would know that they're a good duo.......

J

Johann Seamus Wilhelm

this is the kind of content i like seeing

L

Luke Schirmer

Doesn't make them a couple lol

It means they exist together well, which is true in the game, they are one of the most basic oldest synergies

U

Umair Amir

gency is still the canon though, so yeah, it's called them playing with the fandom, not 'confirming' pharmercy

J

Jordan Farr

Z

Zakaria Mouabir

Hamza Tounesi

D

Dorian Arcia

Or Y’know...the 4 directional beasts..

G

Guadalupe Reyes

In tracers graffiti skin her guns says tracemaker omg widow x tracer confirmed

E

Emma Rebecca

McCree's skin also confirms McHanzo bc Hanzo is Asian and McCrees skin is Asian.

M

Megan Polasky

The Azure Dragon of the East (Pharah), the Vermilion Bird of the South (Mercy), the White Tiger of the West (Genji), and the Black Turtle of the North (Zarya). The Vermilion bird and Dragon 'are' associated to the Chinese Empress and Emperor but however from a realist stand point it'd also make sense that Pharah is the chinese dragon of east, Mercy the vermilion because mechanically they can fly. Why Genji wasn't in my opinion was probably because Genji in the "Dragons" canon story represented the Dragon of the north which would pretty much overlap or contradict being the Chinese Dragon of the east as well as his standard ult is already a dragon, cosmetic wise that would limit his new unique legendary ult voice line and the animation. Most if not all of the holiday skins as well as some base skins aren't canon to the Overwatch story/lore and are purely cosmetic.

K

Kira McWilliams

But nothing was confirmed other than skins and a new map.

L

Luis Angel Cordero

The only thing that's important to me is that zarya is genbu

D

Daniel Oh

Noice b8 m8

R

Rafael Paul Occeña

Nah genji owns that Phoenix. He migh be a power ranger now but mercy is the princess that he's trying to save from that wretched Pharah

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

Or Pharah and Genji are rivals over Mercy.

Tiger and Dragon are Eternal Rivals.

E

Evans Dauphin

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom