Contact advertising [email protected]

Remember the time I freaked out about Fm7 not having any Toyotas. Well some of you...

C

Colby Hollis

Remember the time I freaked out about Fm7 not having any Toyotas. Well some of you assholes was like, "dude it's only the 3rd week for forza to announce the cars. Trust us there will be more cars to be announced including toyota." Well my point is yall can suck it Cuz there is no toyotas besides a gay ass truck. No Supras bro.

A

Austin Sousis

Bruh, its not just forza. They aren't appearing in a lot of games now, some being NFS Payback, The Crew 2 and some other triple A titles. Toyota is just showin how strong their pullout game is, but they'll be back dont fret.

S

Shawn Ward

And that's how I reacted when people told me Vw would be in fh3

C

Caolan Harper

No 2jz swaps :(((((

C

Caolan Harper

But hey, atleast we get a Polaris rzr

Z

Zekő Simon

Supras are ugly af anyways

D

Dustin J Chapman

I just want the Volkswagen CC VR6. Not the most powerful car, but it's the big brother to my car.

P

Paul Stringer

All Toyota is doing is fear mongering for financial gain if they pull out of all games and wait it out someone's going to pay out big to have the exclusive only access to the cars

D

Dakota Hof

Buy horizon 3 then you whiner

J

James Goodfellow

I wouldn't be surprised if they add a 7 car dlc pack of toyotas, if so I'd like to see 2 supra's and an mr2 turbo

C

Clarence M Vaughan

Who cares I'm about American Le Man's race cars or German touring cars.

Z

Zach Sharp

If your deciding whether you buy a game based on 1 car your just a pathetic fan boy

J

Jordan Siver

I'm just hoping they "Accidentally" release a developer version lmaoo. It'd be dope to make mean track monsters with the graphics this game has

A

Ali Machgang Montañez

Dam no supras Corollas celicas

C

Chuka Lion Aforkah

If there's no VW either am cancelling my pre order

R

Robert D Kemp

You're right, its the end of the world.....

T

Travis Kime

Buy a hybrid

D

Dave Manoy

I agree with you about the gay truck.

C

Caden Ngoun

Motor sport is just a racing game not a freeroam

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom