Contact advertising [email protected]

Regarding climbing in competitive: I've heard several streamers now, in passing,...

M

Matt Bubp

Regarding climbing in competitive:

I've heard several streamers now, in passing, mention that solo-queue on weekends is an awful idea and it's the worst time to try to climb, I suppose the reasoning being that the most toxic people are on and bored on those days. Has anyone else noticed anything like this? Are there any days or times of day that you avoid comp entirely, or have noticed a trend of it being more difficult?

E

Emily Broekhuizen

More kids on the weekend since they don't have school

E

Eddy D. Newgate

Meh, it kinda sucks considering I can't work my schedule around the best days to play I haven't really noticed, seems my team always sucks

D

Davey Anthony

Weekends is the worst time because everyone is drunk and hung over

C

Cody Rock

I play whenever I want. The time or day doesn't bother me when I que. NA PC. Not too often I get in a match with a kid. Mostly just guys who are high.

R

Ryan Stoops

The 15 year old plat (but they deserve top 500) kids are on more. You know the type. Overly cocky and mouths that never stop moving.

K

Kristina Wells Krysiak

Yes! I’ve noticed it too around summer time or any other school break. Maybe it’s a coincidence? I don’t know lol

F

Flora Gonzalez

I had forgotten how awful it is to play over the weekend cause I go out instead but decided to chill for a while...I'm ready to go back out

D

Destiny Young

Weekends are fucking horrid.

V

Valkyrie

3am is a great time for comp

T

Tiffany Verina Antone

Yeah drunks and kids on the weekend... so annoying pointless chatting and squeaky voices...

L

Luke Garside

The weekend is the worst. Time is less of a factor imo. Alternately plat is also the most toxic, at least from what I have seen.

J

Joshua Loudon Holmes

Weekends and afterschool hours children are on. I've played with some kids who are actually very good but there is definitely a lot more of them that aren't.

J

John Huk

Can confirm. Weekend players are casual, don't care about winning, won't flex, and sometimes drunk. Never grind on weekends

L

Luna Bellinski

I always solo queue and I've found the best times to play are weekdays at times when schools are in session or really late at night like midnight and after. You tend to get better teams then bc there are less kids on. Weekend evenings though beware of drunks bc if you play late at night on a weekend you run the risk of bumping into drunk gamers which never help

M

Mihnea Gogu

Nah. Statistically speaking the chance of you getting shit teammates is the same as your enemies getting shit teammates, so it doesn't really matter imo

R

Rhi Loomarni

Yees. Im Perth, Aus and playing at around 2am and onwards is the best time to get great team mates. Weekends and early evening is savage.

A

Alan Vorderbrug

I really only have noticed weekends and holidays

M

Matthew Sartain

I mainly soloqeue, maintain a 51% win average. But the ramp up is so slow, and the drop downs are so hard. :(

D

Drake Noffsinger

DO NOT PLAY LATE NIGHT GAMES, seriously unless ya GM or something like that, it is the quickest way to tank your rating. Play around 7ish pm central, most adults off work and wanna game by then and theres no one drunk or high or up way past their bedtime

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom