Contact advertising [email protected]

Reaper mains open discuss "Wraith form ability grant him invicibility just like sombra's"

• Thread starter Muhammad Wira Pratama
  • Start date
M

Muhammad Wira Pratama

Reaper mains open discuss

"Wraith form ability grant him invicibility just like sombra's"

J

Juan Verduzco

invincibility ? or invisibility

J

Jeremy Estrada

No

A

Aiham H. Al-Shummari

or perhaps makes him transparent in a way that projectiles pass through him. like an actual wraith. is "transparent" the right word here??

A

Andy Pants

No. That black mist is his body. Sombra uses cloaking to hide herself. Reaper literally takes his body apart.

S

Shannon Fellows

He IS invincible in wraith form though...

A

Ashley Williamson

No. You don't know how many times I've hit wraith form just to be followed or triple teamed and killed. The black mist is part of him and sombra goes invisible to hide herself. Big difference

P

Peter Whitmore

Reaper needs an alt-fire.

E

Ege Işcan

Ege Subzero Alkan you are reaper main here

A

Ashley Woods

Haha no

J

Josh White

Not a reaper main... but I think reaper should be able to cancel his wraith form whenever he wants.

M

Mihnea Gogu

i think he means invisibility, but it would be a bit too good. I mean it;s annoying enough when you make a reaper low and then he just wraiths back to safety

W

Will Brazier

He doesn't need invisibility. I'd prefer his teleport make no sound for enemies.

J

Josh Meneghello

Is the X to add extra edgy only suitable for Reaper?

A

Anthony Nguyen

Increase Reaper ult speed little more dealing damage!

J

Joop Jones

No, it's already terrifying seeing his wraith form come after you

J

Joseph Lawrence

No, I main reaps this would be stupid OP just make him invincible why your at it, or make his alty win game with out playing

M

Martin Raahauge Rasmussen

Reaper should really have a smoke bomb/cloud ability. It's too easy to kill him while teleporting and he's so un-sneaky. If you could hear his loud boots but only see a black cloud in front of you before he appeared, he'd finally be worth fearing.

I tried to post a thread about this the other day but Facebook's algorithm took it down claiming it looked like spam.

C

Cara Dzuricky

Reapers fine

O

Omar V. Martinez

No. Sombra can still be harmed if someone happens to shoot where she is and hits her. Reaper is invulnerable, but cant do much while in Wraith form

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom