F

Franco Rosano

I have a console but I prefer to play OW in pc lol

Z

Zamraz Hayauddin

I have overwatch on PC but I don't have a pc

J

Jon Anderson

Honestly I don't care about Brigitte. I have Overwatch on every platform but I don't like it on PC. I don't play much on console anymore either. Even if Brigette came out tomorrow I'd still be playing Sombra. I think Brigitte is over hyped

B

Boyan Apostolov

David Martinov xD

A

Ayu Shizuku

You can tell what you want. Gamesense is the most important, that is true.
But I saw a top 10 tracer playing on pc and he had neither aim nor gamesense. He was more like a gold player.

The thing is also, that 80% of console player are children who arent playing well and dont have gamesense. If you are better than them and are a grown up that is not strange. That is one reason why it is easier on console.

Play wherever you have the most fun, but I dont think any shooter should be released on console. There is just np point. Its like playing without hands.
They should just stick to mario and these things for console but the maker understood that lots of people own console because it is cheaper and they thought, wow, we can earn even more.
Lots of games are not released on console because it makes sense. It was because people own consoles and just cannot afford a good pc.

E

Eunice Kaasch

I use to be until I got my own PC feels nice to be able to go into the ptr

A

Artyom Zimlinsky

Bask in my glory you console peasants!

C

Chris M'Baku Dixon

So when does she drop on console

Z

Zachary Saul

you're not missing too much tbh @console scrubs. she's incredibly boring to play, but she's going to be a must pick for awhile because she shuts down dive

D

Ditte Anne Lisa-Monique Hellemose

Ew.. Go away

M

Maurice Hill Vincent

Meh ain't missing much

L

Lusca Pah Ferreira

Ps2, now xbox one and pc player, anything really, I don't care about the platform but the games.

C

Carlos Quintero

Nah

M

Michael Davis

✋

A

Anthony McClain

im both

B

Briana Westermann

I've considered getting a console (looks at $2500 gaming computer with 32" 1440p monitor, and two controllers) nah

T

Tabitha Chutz

She's so much fun to play! I'm so thankful my girlfriend bought me the PC version of OW a while back.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom