Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Ragnarok is such a big map, honestly wasn't expecting something this size lol. I'm...

T

Taylor Eckenrode

Ragnarok is such a big map, honestly wasn't expecting something this size lol. I'm actually really impressed with this map so far How do you all feel about it? Judging by the weird world border, I assume they're going to add more to it eventually? Just my guess though, honestly haven't been keeping up with ark much lately.

P

Paul Ogin

It's only 75% complete. The bottom right portion will be mostly desert

H

Heather Albert

The only thing is finding building area

S

Sean Rumney

Been playing it for a while on pc have been dying to get it now we do... life is complete lol

H

Heather Albert

Right even if we have to start over between all my friends the knowledge we have is a lot lol

E

Erin Groves

Official servers up ?

T

Trenton Penz

What time are they supposed to be up?

K

Kourtney Nelson

How do we ascend to play single player?

M

Matthew Monahan

No boss yet, no element, no good

S

Shane Hisle

It's the same size as the island right now according to survive the ark. When finished it will be 2x bigger than the center 175 square kilometers

E

Evaldas Vaitkevicius

How big is the update for ps4 please?

S

Shane Hisle

10g

T

Taylor Eckenrode

Wasn't aware there were regular scorched wyverns on this map omg Never been so scared in my life. Wasn't paying attention, ran into 2 fires and 2 lightnings

M

Matt Cannon

Jacob Øk Brandon Fulford Samuel Erwin

ITS HERE

N

Nicholas Agius

How long till we play official?

S

Silas Williams Jr.

I thought the update got pushed back? Wtf I'm getting on

C

Cody Slater

It's actually quite astonishing how useless most of the land is.

C

Cody Green

People are crying on facebook that it's to small yet it's a free map, salute to you for enjoying the map like myself.

K

Kourtney Nelson

Idk about other people but I LOVE this map. I live in Southeast Texas and we're taking some shit right now. I've been fortunate enough that our house isn't 100% flooded. Gets up to our bottom step and luckily we're on stilts. So we're fine. I'm worried but fine. This new map gives me something new to do and look at. It's beautiful and well thought out.

M

Manny O Cruz

Blue screened and not even playing. Wtf wild cards! xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom