Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Quick question guys Fairly new to the game and seem to keep killing dinos I want to...

J

Justin Foster

Quick question guys
Fairly new to the game and seem to keep killing dinos I want to knock out mainly the raptor and trike right now
I have used the slingshot and tranq arrows and either kill them or they kill me before they drop
What am I doing wrong here
I'm getting the headshots but it's just not working for me
Dilos are fine, can knock them out no worries but anything else

C

Chelsea Engelhardt

If your using arrows the head shot will deal more damage. Hit them on the body too. And give a five second count between arrows.

D

Dylan Derrick

With a raptor use a crossbow a low level under 50 shouldn't take any more than 3

T

Tyrelle Mckenzie Seufert

Come join us

D

Dusty Crow

Raptor bola it and go to town with a club from the side, deals less damage plus it can't hit you if it's held. As for the trike it's head actually takes reduced damage so less torpor, aim for sides or lead it into a pen that you can shoot it safely outside

C

Casper Casper

7-9 arrows ? Dude the problem is it takes a lot more than that too tame a dino lol the ptera tames easily though after you bolo it.

D

Devin Ahern

Trikes take less damage and less torpor when you shot them in the head most the time killing them with lower level tranq devices if your using a slingshot get on top a rock they can't climb and go for body shots on a trike most other Dino's shoot in the head but once you get to bigger dinos i.e. Bronto or paracer they don't take extra headshot torpor so shoot where ever don't take the time to line up a headshot

B

Brenden Bejster

For raptor bola and club do the trick

B

Brenden Bejster

Club it from behind to avoid taking damage.

J

Justin Foster

Yeah when I find one again I'll give that a go
Fingers crossed

J

Jacob Epley

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Won't be disappointed

B

Barbara Hathaway

Use the app SA companion or dododex. You can look up how many arrows it will take to knock them out and a lot more. Good luck.

B

Benjamin Williams

becareful with trikes because they ahve a head shot reduction multiplier. so you want to get body / shoulder shots. you can also research how to build a taming trap so you can get better shots in relative safety. Raptors are a pain bcuz they are quick. but they do have a head shot multiplier. you can also try useing bolas on a raptor to keep them from running. hope this helps. Got any more questions dont hesitate to msg me =) GL and happy arking!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom