Contact advertising [email protected]

Quick answer please witch on is better price is same on both

K

Kyle Duncan

Quick answer please witch on is better price is same on both

J

Jose Meraz

Alright a few things for this:
1. Shape of your hand compared to ergonomics of the mouse. Find what suites your hand better
2. Software. CUE software is bad, that keeps me away from corsair products in general, although the keyboards are really nice. It's clunky and not very intuitive. Logitech G software is okay at best, but personally I Think it's league's better for mice.
3. Size of the mouse. G300s is a slightly smaller fit mouse. The other is closer to average.
4. Preference. What you feel best with, what keeps you consistent. As a CS player practice, reliability, and most of consistency is what is most important. I personally use the g300s because of how I decided to pick a cheap mouse.
Pick what you think should be best for you, and don't be afraid to return a mouse either.

R

Ryan Zhu

What games genre do you play and ergonomics

K

Kyle Duncan

I got the harpoon works well and all I play is pubg only reason I bought a pc lol

C

Clint Flippo

Never get a mouse without page up and page down.

J

Jerrymiah Cabungcal

When it comes to ergonomic, I will choose Harpoon. If you can replace that G300, it will be much better. Change it to G102 or 302 lmao

F

Felix Tan

I never buy computer parts or accessories more than once, but the Corsair Harpoon was the only exception.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom