Contact advertising [email protected]

Question... Why can't we vote maps? Like before a match it shows three maps; Hanamura...

• Thread starter Elizabeth Dieterich
  • Start date
E

Elizabeth Dieterich

Question... Why can't we vote maps?
Like before a match it shows three maps; Hanamura / Kings Row / Junkertown.

and all 12 players vote the map they'd want to play by pressing Triangle/Ex or Square (Or something)

I dunno *shrugs* just a thought.

N

Noah Van Roij

Ye would be cool

D

Devin Pacheco

CSGO does that.

A

Ash Kirigaya

You would never see maps like lunar colony

V

Vynyl Shiro

This would be nice because I'm tired of playing Temple of Anubis over and over and over and over and GODDAMN I HATE THAT MAP.

T

Tyler Cook

Because then we will always end up playing the same match

J

Julia Berntsson

Wow that would be cool! Never thought of it before. I think it would be weird though because some maps would never get picked *looking at you horizon*

R

Rohan Thorat

It wld be like csgo casual where every consecutive game is on fuckin dust 2

K

Kevin Jackson

Perhaps make a custom match mode where you pick the map and game type?

Z

Zachary McGowan

This would be solid fpr the player i think, but so many maps would just go unplayed that Blizzard would not want this. I say a happy medium would be if you could vote between different objective maps. So you get a match after queuing, then the screen says "vote a payload map" or "vote a capture point map".

T

Taylor Neil Waddell

I feel like some people would rank up by getting really good at certain game modes like koth where its basically a straight up duel of mechanical skill and could hurt their team if they haven't developed good strats for stuff like 2cp since theyd climb without playing it

A

Andi Teguh

Custom games

D

David Taylor

You'd get so bored of a few maps REALLY fast. I can't stand being forced to play Noobtown over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ove rand over and over and over

J

Jo Peace

I'd love this so much.

S

Samuel Vasquez Mauricio

Idk, I like the randomness I guess

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom