Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Question on conditioner efficiency. Haven't built a breeding room for a long time and...

J

James Wise

Question on conditioner efficiency. Haven't built a breeding room for a long time and you lot can save me a lot of wasted resources trialing this. #thegrindisreal

So the incubation area will be just on the other side of the wall on the left. There will be more conditioners in time also. If I double them back beside the 5 I've placed, and then repeat the layout on the stone ceiling above to double it up this will work fine for hatching everything through the wall on the left?

The generator will be placed where it's highlighted if this theory works out.

Can anyone confirm for me and save me wasting resources building/deleting them over and over. Thanks.

M

Michael J Weber

It should if you place the eggs next to the wall but lose the effect when placing more eggs. If you put AC on the other side of the wall almost clipping it you show be able to place ramps or sloped ceilings over them.

K

Khal Möhle

Put as many air cons as close to each other as possible. You should be able to place them kind of inside of each other. All on ground level! You should be able to hatch all eggs if you place them close to the wall. The wall itself doesn't interrupt the effect of the ACs, it's just a matter of how far away from the ACs you place the eggs. Aircons on the stone Ceilings would be a waste.

You can always check the hyper- and hypothermical insulation in your inventory. If both numbers are above 1.000 if you stand next to the wall, you should be fine.
You could test it on Single player as well btw.

K

Kieren Carter

Air conditioners have a 2 foundation range so don’t spread them too far apart

R

Ricardo Ulfe

Do a 3x3, then add 1 more foundation. Place geny on that foundation. In the middle of 3x3 place your AC next to each other. Box it all up 1 wall high. 10-14 acs inside will pop any egg.

L

Levi Doty

Depends on where you are built up too, my hatchery is on The Center in the redwoods and I have a huge room with 5 ACs and can hatch anything at least everything I have tried no issues.

J

James Wise

We're on the desert islands south west on ragnarok. 44C pretty consistently. No chance of extending foundations as is due to the terrain.

I'm appreciating the input, it's giving me stuff to work with.

R

Ryan Steward

Mike Kendrick

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom